Skill rating?

DaytonWhittey172DaytonWhittey172 Posts: 9Player
So almost every time I load the game it puts me in a team that is losing badly. As in 0-4, 0-5. This happens 8/10 times, I've been keeping track. It's hard to work up a rhythm when you pop in to a match you have no shot of winning, and that usually sets the tone for how my sessions go. Is there a reason this keeps happening? Do I have such a low skill level rating that I'm not able to load into anything other than failure or something? If I load into a 0-0, 1-0, 0-2, something of that sort, I have decent success. But the majority of the time I load into teams that will definitely lose and I feel like I can't establish any pace. So what I'm getting at is whether or not there's a skill rating system that determines what type of match you load into. If it really is that I'm just that bad then that's one thing, but it is really irritating to know that I'm more likely to load into failure the vast majority of the time.

Comments

• LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 314Player
    So almost every time I load the game it puts me in a team that is losing badly. As in 0-4, 0-5. This happens 8/10 times, I've been keeping track. It's hard to work up a rhythm when you pop in to a match you have no shot of winning, and that usually sets the tone for how my sessions go. Is there a reason this keeps happening? Do I have such a low skill level rating that I'm not able to load into anything other than failure or something? If I load into a 0-0, 1-0, 0-2, something of that sort, I have decent success. But the majority of the time I load into teams that will definitely lose and I feel like I can't establish any pace. So what I'm getting at is whether or not there's a skill rating system that determines what type of match you load into. If it really is that I'm just that bad then that's one thing, but it is really irritating to know that I'm more likely to load into failure the vast majority of the time.

Your skill has nothing to do with it if you join the losing team mid-match. The game simply puts you on the side which needs more people, which in most cases is the losing side.
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg
  • Lol I'm an idiot. Never considered that. #HowToBasic
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,571Beta Tester
    Is there a way to only join a NEW match about to start, instead of one in progress?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • KartiganKartigan Posts: 84Developer
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Is there a way to only join a NEW match about to start, instead of one in progress?

Afraid not. If enough people requested the feature, there's always a possibility.