Converting from a C4 map to VIP

={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 1,927Player
edited October 29 in Mission Editor - Support
I'm trying to make my map from a C4 objective type to having an alternate VIP mode. I've tried changing all of the map browser data to VIP, deleted all of the C4 objectives, added a VIP player and the extraction points and the objective editor still shows it as a bomb map. I tried publishing and running in training mode and the extraction zones come up as bomb sites on the objective readout next to the radar and with the in game icons. When I run as VIP to the extraction zone nothing happens. Anyone know how to fix this?
You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!

Comments

• (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 610Player
    edited October 29
    you need to do a new map capture without the bomb site s ,then open obj editor and vip set up is slightly different to normal extraction
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 1,927Player
    edited October 29
    Still doesn't work. It shows as a carry objective rather than extract objective. This is what it was showing before.
    6l97.png
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,362Player
    Set up a new map VIP mode and copy your C4 to it but without the spawn and C4 =)
    Set up a new map VIP mode and copy your C4 to it but without the spawn and C4 =)

May be the best way to go. I'll give that a whirl.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,320Beta Tester
    Eh? Change the VIP mode in World Info!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Eh? Change the VIP mode in World Info!

Did that. Even changed the AA_Veteran to AA_Veteran_VIP or whatever it is. I'll try Delton's idea when I get a chance.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,320Beta Tester
    Have you looked at the 'VIP Map Tutorial' thingies? It would appear removing C4 details and adding VIP details is the way to go. So, if it's not working, you're missing something, obviously.

Just go through a checklist of sorts in each part of the setup.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    I figured it out. I was using the VIPContent rather than ExtractContent for the extraction zone.