Disappointment

Jaytheslayer740Jaytheslayer740 Posts: 5Player
What is the point in having a private lobby to play with only our friends if we cant have a UI that allows us to have the points we earn will this be put back on i mean if we get a 16 man lobby of friends and we run the lobby and earn 600+ point why cant we have it in my understanding the reason players wanted the private lobby was to run clan vs clan and friends only lobbies so its really no reason play in the private lobbies if we can earn points or weapon achievements RIGHT!!!!!

Comments

• m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 599Moderator
    Some people abuse private lobbies(servers) and set up scoring farms.
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 279Player
    m_hermann wrote: »
    Some people abuse private lobbies(servers) and set up scoring farms.

duh

I've never played a game which allowed you to earn XP n achievements during private matches specifically for this very reason.
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg
  • DJHaoleDJHaole Posts: 31Player
    What is the point in having a private lobby to play with only our friends if we cant have a UI that allows us to have the points we earn will this be put back on i mean if we get a 16 man lobby of friends and we run the lobby and earn 600+ point why cant we have it in my understanding the reason players wanted the private lobby was to run clan vs clan and friends only lobbies so its really no reason play in the private lobbies if we can earn points or weapon achievements RIGHT!!!!!

As everyone has already mentioned, private lobbies and giving points will never work because people abuse it. That is why all games disable earning points in private lobbies.
    Shane Bell
    US: Navy Veteran
    Community Manager/CIO
    Urgent Fury
    www.urgentfury.com
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 580Player
    Closed "lobby/server" on pc still give you points and kills :P
    AAPG is good!
  • Jaytheslayer740Jaytheslayer740 Posts: 5Player
    A simple thing like regulating the point system can solve that problem