end of match timer

hello.
since the last patch has anyone had probs with the end of match score board ?
whats happening on our server is the match ends then it looks like the server has crashed ie the time is stuck at 35 secs for about 8 secs then it starts to count down then some times you get kicked with the message lost connection.

cheers

jack
b_560_95_1.png

Comments

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,362Player
    Yes we had the same problem not sure if this will work for your server but what I noticed was in Commandline Manager where you add your default map the official maps was missing I could not set a default map so I used the custom map and set it there and all is ok now maybe give that a try.
  • -=TDO=-sgt-jack-=TDO=-sgt-jack Posts: 22Player
    cheers delton, the stock start map was extract so i selected vip to try and the timer started straight away.
    b_560_95_1.png
    hold that thought.. no it didn't fix it :angry:
    b_560_95_1.png
    edited October 27
    What provider are you with.
    Do you have map rotation on.
    Do you have bScaleWithNumPlayers= set to false.
    EOR and we only play inner vip/ex so it rotates between them too and bScaleWithNumPlayers=true

b_560_95_1.png
    bScaleWithNumPlayers=false
    and make sure the map you have on list first is the same as the one you have on Commandline Manager also when you do set the map with Commandline Manager do a full restart of the server.
    not made any difference delton, cheers for trying to help :)
    b_560_95_1.png
    I think it has something to do with the update we got because we didn't have any problems before that maybe the dev's can look into it.
    The only other suggestion I have until then is try running just one vip or ex and instead of rotation switch map using admin panel.
    maybe a Dev could shed a bit of light on this ? server hanging at 35 secs for 8 secs then counting down, ping go high then if your lucky it'll set nx map up, if your unlucky we all get kicked with the message connection lost. so we go from a full server to a empty one
    b_560_95_1.png