Mercenaries-

DaytonWhittey172DaytonWhittey172 Posts: 9Player
So was in a match in which the opposing team lost most of their people and it was 8-2. The next round the opposing team had a lot of players whose tag began with MERCENARIES-. Are these bots, devs, or a clan of some sort?

Comments

• }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 657Administrator
    Sounds like a clan.
  • Sounds like a clan.

Alright. It was a bit confusing because of the name system was well organized, each tag denotes some sort of rank it appeared and individually each were skilled but had low awareness of surroundings like you might expect from a bot and they didn't seem to operate as a unit. We also had no idea whether or not AA:PG even has bots.
    From what I have seen from PC. I have not ever seen a bot player. I have seen players join a game and sit in spec or walk around to collect points for ranks. But that is about the most I have seen.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 631Player
    From what I have seen from PC. I have not ever seen a bot player. I have seen players join a game and sit in spec or walk around to collect points for ranks. But that is about the most I have seen.

There are a number of players on PC who could be confused for bots with their lack of awareness. Whenever I've watched PS4 streams or videos, "bots" are everywhere.
    That is disappointing to hear.