The M24 Sniper rifle has a bipod but yet it's unusable?

Okay now this is NOT affecting the game in any way, it's just a little detail I wanted to point out. If you look very closely, you can see the bipod on the sniper rifle. For those of you who don't know what a bipod is, it's basically a weapon accessory used to stabilize the weapon, it's like when you hold Space to hold your breath when using weapons in AA or when using the supported position. Of course when you go prone your accuracy is far better than when you're standing even crouching. But maybe just maybe we could add the bipod to become in use not just for the m24 maybe even for the m14 ebr. Only when in a prone position tho, is when you can deploy your bipod and make your weapon more stable. Just a little detail I wanted to point out.

-Best Regards, SiNsOfThEDeViL

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam

Comments

• ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 1,991Player
    edited October 2018
    It would be nice to have bipods, but sniping is already easy enough as it is. The only time there's any difficulty is if a guy is really far away, but otherwise with hold breath and the sway system which isn't terribly harsh, landing most shots isn't too difficult. If they made the sway more harsh then bipods would be a welcome addition.

If you think sniping is difficult now, go back and play AA2 and see how much harder it was. In that game if you didn't have a bipod deployed hitting anyone was very difficult.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • SiNsOfThEDeViLSiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 101Player
    Whiplash27 wrote: »
    It would be nice to have bipods, but sniping is already easy enough as it is. The only time there's any difficulty is if a guy is really far away, but otherwise with hold breath and the sway system which isn't terribly harsh, landing most shots isn't too difficult. If they made the sway more harsh then bipods would be a welcome addition.

If you think sniping is difficult now, go back and play AA2 and see how much harder it was. In that game if you didn't have a bipod deployed hitting anyone was very difficult.

Nah I'm already good at sniping and I got to say It's really easy, just thought this addon would be nice or somethin, that's all.

Steam
  • RollingInTheHurtRollingInTheHurt Posts: 170Player
    AA2 had it.
    35d2uec.png
    AA2 had it.

AA2 had everything you wished for :confounded:

Steam
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 1,991Player
    AA2 had it.

It did, but also most players sucked without them. AAPG sniping is easy mode for any player who has above average aim. Even guys with crap aim can do pretty decent with it
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • SeVn.MaxSeVn.Max Posts: 229Player
    we want M110 sand-colored and M82 <3 + bipod + silencer :)
    SeVn.Max wrote: »
    we want M110 sand-colored and M82 <3 + bipod + silencer :)

:3 that's the weapon I mentioned in my other article and I got news that the silencer is coming out in AA5 ;)

Here's the discussion: https://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/7734/idea-for-some-new-guns#latest

Steam
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,413Beta Tester
    IMO the sniper rifles need to be made way more difficult to use since we have such major 3d geometry exploits... lean peek and camera/gun position being two. Then there's ping differential, screen resolution favoring the scoped, prone, pixel-peeking sniper way off in the distance, etc....

Where'd you see that suppressors are on the design board for AA5??? I don't see it.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    IMO the sniper rifles need to be made way more difficult to use since we have such major 3d geometry exploits... lean peek and camera/gun position being two. Then there's ping differential, screen resolution favoring the scoped, prone, pixel-peeking sniper way off in the distance, etc....

Where'd you see that suppressors are on the design board for AA5??? I don't see it.

I heard it from AAHollywood when I asked for suppressors in AAPG, he said they will probably be added in the next AA game, as it's currently in development. But yea I fully agree with the points you made,

Steam
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 361Developer
    Heard it from AAHollywood when I asked for suppressors in AAPG, he said they will probably be added in the next AA game, as it's currently in development. But yea I fully agree with the points you made,

Still true :p
    Heard it from AAHollywood when I asked for suppressors in AAPG, he said they will probably be added in the next AA game, as it's currently in development. But yea I fully agree with the points you made,

:] You sir are truly the coolest game dev I have ever met!

Steam
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 361Developer

And you inspired today's social media share :)

#shh #aav

And you inspired today's social media share :)

#shh #aav

^^

Steam