Request: A few radio commands

={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 1,991Player
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Can we just get a few radio commands? I don't mean a whole amount, but just like three or four that you can bind to your arrow keys or something.

Up - Affirmative
Down - Negative
Left - Thank you!
Right - IDK, something else.

That way I don't always have to say thanks every time I get revived.
You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!

Comments

• RollingInTheHurtRollingInTheHurt Posts: 170Player
    Would love to see radio commands added, even better if it was like AA2.
    35d2uec.png
  • I would like to see a key bind for the withdraw command.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 942Moderator
    edited October 2018
    I would like to see a key bind for the withdraw command.
    Is that hard to do?
    Shouldn't take a genius to figure out

ss_4_frankof.png
  • frankof wrote: »
    Is that hard to do?

You tell me. The game doesn't have an option to bind a key to a console command from the GUI interface, I can do it with a hot key using third party software but that wasn't the request.
    So.. let me refrace the request.
    I would like to see a way to set in the game screen under the controller settings the option to bind a console command to a key that is saved like the other binds and it can be changed as you need it.
    Bind a key to console command like reload, reconnect...
  • SiNsOfThEDeViLSiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 101Player
    Yea, it would be nice to have it. Maybe like what CS has, pressing certain keys will open the radio commands which you can choose by pressing the numbers. Pretty much like CS. It would be cool, and if a user doesn't have a mic this would be a good addon.

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam
  • }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 629Administrator
    I think it would be awesome if we could have 1 key that we hold or press and it gave us a small box with 12 or 15 different radio commands like in AA2. However the box come up to say the bottom left or right of the screen and you select the number for the R/C you want or when you hit the key your curser comes up in the box only so you can select fast.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 942Moderator
    frankof wrote: »
    Is that hard to do?

You tell me. The game doesn't have an option to bind a key to a console command from the GUI interface, I can do it with a hot key using third party software but that wasn't the request.
    I would like to see a way to set in the game screen under the controller settings the option to bind a console command to a key that is saved like the other binds and it can be changed as you need it.

to bind keys, use console commands.
    setbind "W" "withdraw" in console will make you withdraw from the match when you push W.
    If you have a lot of them, put it in a *.txt file in the "Binarys" folder and in console type "exec filname.txt"
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,379Player
    My grandma was slow but she was old =)
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 1,991Player
    edited October 2018
    My grandma was slow but she was old =)

My favorite :+1: .
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • MaclobsterMaclobster Posts: 212Beta Tester
    For those who like to have the AA2 voices, i uploaded it right here
    AA2 Voice 1 winrar
    AA2 Voice 2 winrar
    (\/) (',,') (\/)
    Pipeline
    HonorTown
  • POTATO.rzintegraPOTATO.rzintegra Posts: 46Player
    Is that hard to do?

to bind keys, use console commands.
    setbind "W" "withdraw" in console will make you withdraw from the match when you push W.
    If you have a lot of them, put it in a *.txt file in the "Binarys" folder and in console type "exec filname.txt"

Thank you, I forgot about the .ini files , i haven't got into them since the Beta version.
    ss_POTATO.rzintegra_4.png