MP7 only for the VIP? Why?

SiNsOfThEDeViLSiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 106Player
edited October 2018 in Game Support

Now some people might say that the MP7 is OP, and to that I say '"Nope"
I actually played with the MP7 before it's release date on some UMM servers, and it was not all OP as I thought it was. Sure at close range it might be pretty effective but if the enemy is even just 5-10 feet away from you, it will become harder for you to take them down, and I've myself have been waiting for the MP7 to come out since April 12, 2018. And now that it came out its only available for the VIP which is pretty frustrating to say at least. And I have an idea that just might make it better for everyone, let's keep the MP7 for the VIP but at close quarter maps such as: Intercept, Springstreet, Hydra and all other maps we should make all other players on the server get to play with the MP7 that's in their loudout. And maybe have the the MP7 (from the loadout not for the VIP) have 21 bullets per magazine and have everyone equipped with 3 mags for the mp7. I think that makes it fair in my opinion. I have some recordings of me playing with the MP7 and yes the footage is before Oct 24th (the update day) but the gun sounds, acts in the same way as the final version does. I'll be uploading the video soon on my channel for you guys to see, it's a short clip, but it shows the MP7 in action.

Here's the link to my YouTube channel where I'll be posting the video of MP7 shortly:

The link aint working so when I upload it I'll send the link ;)

- Best Regards, SiNsOfThEDeViL

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam

Comments

• LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 356Player
    I think it could be available as a special weapon drop in select maps. Just pick it up, and use it
    4-yr ROTC Scholarship Recipient

P0asKE2.jpg
  • SiNsOfThEDeViLSiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 106Player
    I think it could be available as a special weapon drop in select maps. Just pick it up, and use it

Yea that's cool but maybe on some close quarter maps it would be good to have the weapon in your loadout, as if you make it as a pick up only weapon well then I'm 99 % sure all the players will be rushing towards it and those who dont get it will be angry and shoot their teammates that got it.

Steam
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 356Player

Yea that's cool but maybe on some close quarter maps it would be good to have the weapon in your loadout, as if you make it as a pick up only weapon well then I'm 99 % sure all the players will be rushing towards it and those who dont get it will be angry and shoot their teammates that got it.

this already happens with the RPG.
    4-yr ROTC Scholarship Recipient

P0asKE2.jpg
  • SiNsOfThEDeViLSiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 106Player

this already happens with the RPG.

Yup I know, so I don't think it would be good to have another gun and have ppl acting the same

Steam