Game Update - 10.24.2018

Comments

• aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 344Developer
    a bit disappointed with the lack of unlockables for the new weapons,so I agree there.
    I'm disappointed too, they're coming.
    jgvn11 wrote: »
    Love the new armed forces tags.

Me too, I'm really happy with how they turned out. ;)
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 1,932Player
    edited October 25
    Not going to lie, it kind of shocks me that no one else has mentioned the fact that the sway is an infinity sign rather than a figure 8. Until that's updated, I won't bother using the weapon regularly. Either way, I still prefer the M4.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • DaytonWhittey172DaytonWhittey172 Posts: 8Player
    The original SCAR came with an option for a 20 or 30 round mag. I love the AA:PG SCAR, it has power and is an especially good counter to the shotgun at close range, It also retains power to be used at mid range, and accuracy on full auto at mid range. Overall it's an excellent weapon. I think it'd be entertaining to have the first or first two mags be 30 rounds though. Also I don't know if it's a bug or intentional design, but I've noticed sometimes on reload it will only give me 16 rounds? That is my only issue. The M17 is an excellent sidearm for those that use the M14 or M24 but still like to get up close and personal. It has nearly the firerate of the M9 with nearly the power of the 1911. I especially like it as my pistol kills are generally complete panic mode. I can easily put down enough rounds to neutralize the threat with fair accuracy. I haven't had a chance to use the new AK type rifle yet. My only question on these guns is will there be weapon achievements in the future?
    The original SCAR came with an option for a 20 or 30 round mag. I love the AA:PG SCAR, it has power and is an especially good counter to the shotgun at close range, It also retains power to be used at mid range, and accuracy on full auto at mid range. Overall it's an excellent weapon. I think it'd be entertaining to have the first or first two mags be 30 rounds though. Also I don't know if it's a bug or intentional design, but I've noticed sometimes on reload it will only give me 16 rounds? That is my only issue. The M17 is an excellent sidearm for those that use the M14 or M24 but still like to get up close and personal. It has nearly the firerate of the M9 with nearly the power of the 1911. I especially like it as my pistol kills are generally complete panic mode. I can easily put down enough rounds to neutralize the threat with fair accuracy. I haven't had a chance to use the new AK type rifle yet. My only question on these guns is will there be weapon achievements in the future?

Yes, the achievements and challenges will come soon. A lot of that is because we want to make sure the weapons perform how we want them to before we start handing out ribbons.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,362Player
    Is the login fix coming any time soon.

What login fix?
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 578Player

What login fix?

Lol. Welcome to aapg :P Password doesn't get saved at login. Since.... Forever. Is it really that hard to fix?!
    AAPG is good!
    There has been many post about it password doesn't get saved at login.

Here is lighting bug on inner since the new update.

Arg0KHZ.jpg
  • }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 619Administrator
    The pw times out. It really has been an issue for a long time.
  • Goose_FewGoose_Few Posts: 8Beta Tester
    PW time out has been explained as a security feature not an issue.

I don't have a problem typing my PW, since it's remembering my acc login mail. And it does.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 571Player
    Do you have damage numbers and dropoff over distance for the SCAR?

Pretty sure it's higher damage but much faster falloff

Can you get us at least the base upper torso damage number? I'm most interested in the SCAR, but the more base upper torso damage numbers you post the better.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 571Player
    Goose_Few wrote: »

I don't have a problem typing my PW, since it's remembering my acc login mail. And it does.

It's an issue as long as the option is there and doesn't work.
  • RollingInTheHurtRollingInTheHurt Posts: 164Player
    edited October 26
    Good to see an update for the PC version. :)
    35d2uec.png
  • nL^Z0naGaming_nL^Z0naGaming_ Posts: 659Player
    Goose_Few wrote: »

It's an issue as long as the option is there and doesn't work.

Was about to say, this issue have been here since the switch from launcher to in-game.
  • Goose_FewGoose_Few Posts: 8Beta Tester
    The option is to remember your account email, not the PW. The PW times out...

May be more specific, yes. It's an "issue", no.
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 1,932Player
    edited October 26
    We're talking about a single free video game, there's no reason not to save user name and pw by default.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,325Beta Tester
    As I recall, someone learned how to get access to the saved details and hack accounts.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    As I recall, someone learned how to get access to the saved details and hack accounts.

So your saying everyone it works for and it does for some their account is in danger of being hacked should they not have been warned of this a long time ago.
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 75Player
    There has been many post about it password doesn't get saved at login.

Here is lighting bug on inner since the new update.

Arg0KHZ.jpg

Hi Delton.)yes its light in ther but i guess at that are abut the new guns.when they did update then the light comin in ther allso at up and over at blue if you see the 2 doors they are dark what the bean.and i can say at scar have no recoil but i see player who have recoil at that gun.) see you soon Delton Hooha