Choosing the VIP slot

Now as you may know, in AAPG you can't choose to be a VIP whenever you want, I mean you can go Settings>Misc> And choose VIP selection frequency. I don't know how many of you played AA3 but back then you can actually choose the VIP slot like any other classes. It was on the top and usually high ranked players would choose the class. And now in AAPG the game just randomly picks the VIP and it's usually the new guys, which I guess in a way is good as they get to learn some new stuff about the game but then again, having inexperienced players get to play an important role in a game is a bit risky when it comes to Victory and Defeat. This is just my opinion, and I am not in any way shape or form associated with the AA Game Studios.

-Best Regards, SiNsOfThEDeViL

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam

Comments

• aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 372Developer
    There was actually a bug related to this where noobs were selected too often. A fix is in this patch. Good eye!
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 304Player
    As if privates would ever be deemed as a "Very Important Person"
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg
  • SiNsOfThEDeViLSiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 105Player
    Yea, I just think that people should also be able to choose the VIP slot if they wish, as when someone gets selected as a VIP they usually say: "Oh god dammit" and they can just quit the game out of anger, even tho that's a rare case but still, also I would volunteer to be the VIP for the whole game so I can get the "One Man Show" achievement, seriously that's my last VIP achievement and it's bugging the crap outta of me. So it would be cool if I myself could select the VIP slot, also being the VIP is not so easy, you're basically a moving, shooting objective. So you can't just rush in there unless the enemy team is really dumb, but still. I WANNA CHOOSE WHEN I'M THE VIP :chuffed:

- Best Regards, SiNsOfThEDeViL

Steam
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,055Player
    There should just be a choose VIP button that puts everyone who clicks that button into a queue to choose from.
    If no one is in the queue, then it'll choose people at random based on the current criteria.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • SiNsOfThEDeViLSiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 105Player
    There should just be a choose VIP button that puts everyone who clicks that button into a queue to choose from.
    If no one is in the queue, then it'll choose people at random based on the current criteria.

Yea, that's also a good idea

Steam