Introducing Urgent Fury, a PlayStation Competitive Community

DJHaoleDJHaole Posts: 26Player
edited October 20 in PS4
Good day ladies and gents,

My name is Shane one of the owners and community managers at www.urgentfury.com and I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself to the PlayStation players here.

Yesterday I posted about the Official AA:PG League we are hosting known as UF Boot Camp: https://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/7791/official-aa-proving-grounds-league-for-north-america-uf-boot-camp

Urgent Fury was developed back in the days of Socom US Navy Seals on PlayStation 2 as a tournament community built around competitive gaming with true sportsmanship. Our Motto is "Win with Honor, Lose with Dignity"

Quite a few of our community members had reached out to put this game on our radar since it has a similar tactical feel that Socom had back in the day.

With the addition of private matches we began working on plans on incorporating AA:PG into our fold. With that being said we are starting with Boot Camp. This league will give 24 clans the opportunity to battle each week against other clans in a longer 11 week series of matches followed by a championship bracket.

By doing it this way it gives your teams more investment in your success.

The other reason for this is to prepare you for what it takes to play in our Signature TacMap Experience. Basically think about a game of Risk but using an in game match instead of rolling the dice.

In our latest website updates we have even added the ability for your Clans to have their own community for free. No more buying web hosting and a license to vBulletin, IPB, etc. You can create your own right on the website.

We have also partnered with Toornament for managing our various tournaments. We invite all of the clans to join in some great game play and help make America's Army: Proving Grounds a competitive success.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out here, on www.urgentfury.com or via discord: https://discord.gg/kmRyy6x

Hooyah
Shane Bell
US: Navy Veteran
Community Manager/CIO
Urgent Fury
www.urgentfury.com

Comments

• Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 516Player
    I'd suggest that you adjust the rules so it's more AAPG-specific rather than just using your general rules.
  • DJHaoleDJHaole Posts: 26Player
    I'd suggest that you adjust the rules so it's more AAPG-specific rather than just using your general rules.

Yes we will have specific event rules once we get all of the team leaders together. The general rules cover pretty much basic expectations across all platforms and then we supplement with event specific rules.
    Shane Bell
    US: Navy Veteran
    Community Manager/CIO
    Urgent Fury
    www.urgentfury.com
  • CarlosHathcokCarlosHathcok Posts: 26Player
    Sinners and Saints are signed up and ready to go. Urgent Fury is the real deal for tournament play, lets get some clans signed up.