I think bots and offline mode would be cool

[1%R]SiNsOfThEDeViL[1%R]SiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 74Player
edited October 18 in General Discussion
Greetings everyone,

Now I think I remember some people already made some articles about this, but I believe it was 1-2 years ago and not really paid that much attention. I also learned that AA2 had COOP mode, right? and maybe adding some coop modes to play with your friends and strangers would be pretty darn cool (at least in my opinion). Or maybe Offline mode? Just like CSGO where you can practice with bots would be also cool (again my opinion) especially for new players, I still remember when I was a new player and really sucked at the game I spent hours trying to find a way to play with bots, unfortunately, the game still 2 years later, doesn't have em. And I think it would improve the game. Maybe not by a lot but maybe just maybe, this game could have a little more hope, and especially for new players.

P.S. This is just my opinion and I am not in any way shape or form associated with AAPG Game Studios, thank you

Best Regards, SiNsOfThEDeViL.
What do you think? Let us know!
  1. Would you like to see bots and coop added into the game?11 votes
    1. Hell yea lets do it!
      27.27%
    2. Tf, no.
      72.73%

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam

Comments

• LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 247Player
    edited October 18
    When I think of Co-op for AA:PG -- I look back at the Spec Op missions in MW2.

Thing is, the devs are already struggling to add stuff as simple as weapons -- and keep up with deadlines for that matter. It's just not worth the wait nor the effort. Maybe once things pace up in speed -- we can look at adding more stuff like co-op and offline modes.
    Amateurs try until they can get it right, Professionals keep trying until they can't get it wrong

P0asKE2.jpg
  • When I think of Co-op for AA:PG -- I look back at the Spec Op missions in MW2.

Thing is, the devs are already struggling to add stuff as simple as weapons -- and keep up with deadlines for that matter. It's just not worth the wait nor the effort. Maybe once things pace up in speed -- we can look at adding more stuff like co-op and offline modes.

yea I agree. Maybe if the game had more support it would change things for the better. But then again, we have really great players in this amazing community :3

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam