Armed Services Affiliation

Hello, I was wondering If I qualify for the Armed Services Affiliation Badge.
Is it for anybody who affiliates with the Armed Services? or Just Active Duty or Veterans.
As I'm in Airforce ROTC and plan on enlisting. Does this count?

Comments

• Bear_82Bear_82 Posts: 348Moderator
    no it does not; AFA is for active duty/veteran
    The right of the people to keep and arm bears shall not be infringed.
  • hybridcrxsirhybridcrxsir Posts: 3Player
    Gotcha.
    Thank You
  • Spcgonzo11b420Spcgonzo11b420 Posts: 1Player
    I would be nice if Veterans could have an emblem representing their branch of service! Just saying i’ve Played this game since I was in back in 2002
  • Mr_RufMr_Ruf Posts: 1Player
    Veterans do have an emblem representing their branch of service, SPC.
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 703Player
    I would be nice if Veterans could have an emblem representing their branch of service! Just saying i’ve Played this game since I was in back in 2002

If you have been playing since 02', you should have known the answer to your question.
  • -[U|S|A]-Paramedic-[U|S|A]-Paramedic Posts: 51Player

If you've been playing since '02, you'd know that all service members and veterans have had icons. I've had my icon since 2008.
    Steve / 31Bravo
    Army Veteran
    NREMT-Paramedic
  • V_NillaJV_NillaJ Posts: 36Developer
    If you need your AFA, submit a ticket here, and we'll get it worked out!

https://www.americasarmy.com/support/general

NOTE: AFAs are for those who have served in an Active Duty capacity at a given point in their military career. For the Guardsmen and Reservists, Basic Training / Bootcamp, and Deployments count as Active Duty service. JROTC and ROTC do not count...

(We know a thing or two, because we've seen a thing or two...)