More buttons better forum

Can we have a thank you button also a like button also a dislike button.
Can we also have a longer forum signature.
Its so annoying when you see a good post not to be able to like it same as a bad post I want to dislike it.
Also would it be a lot of trouble to get this forum working correctly with IE11 yes its old but I use it as do many others the worst thing is you cannot use the quote button with it.

Comments

• ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,055Player
    edited October 2018
    Dislike buttons are a bad idea too easy for people to pile on each other. Like buttons are nice to have though.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 631Player
    They played around with stuff like that back when they changed over to this software. Personally, I think we're just fine without it.

I think it would be a waste to worry about how the forums look on browsers no longer being developed.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,400Player
    Come on its just Dislike its better that 10 quotes saying it in all different ways =)
  • }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 657Administrator
    I think the like button is a great idea however I do dislike the dislike button for many reason but I will not get into it because they are my own thoughts. Also it would be good for a signature to fit all across. However IE11 lol wow that was like 2013 am I wrong? I personally would think no one used that anymore, lol. However I can see a point to it not being able to used with the forum.
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 304Player
    Whiplash27 wrote: »
    Dislike buttons are a bad idea too easy for people to pile on each other. Like buttons are nice to have though.

I agree, dislikes are bad and would only encourage trolling. A like feature wouldn't be bad though. Maybe call em merits since this an army thread
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg
  • RollingInTheHurtRollingInTheHurt Posts: 178Player
    edited October 2018
    So I just:
    Downvote - Delton because his in ACI and I don't like ACI.
    Upvote - Whiplash27 because his a cool guy.
    Upvote - Hey.I.Have.A.Gun because his a cool guy.
    Downvote - -=M|K|H=-Gorilla because his a Beta Tester and I don't like Beta Testers.
    Downvote - LWOF_BrOkenArrow because his a plays PS4 and I don't like PS4 players.

That's how this whole up/down vote system works right?
    lol yes I know, but people will do it like that... :)
    35d2uec.png
  • MaclobsterMaclobster Posts: 213Beta Tester
    Would like to see a Hooah/Like button :+1:
    (\/) (',,') (\/)
    Pipeline
    HonorTown
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 628Player
    I was happy to see the Like button disappear after the last Dev CM would "Like" posts that personally attacked players w/ opinions he didn't like.

Bad idea.
  • m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 610Moderator
    So I just:
    Downvote - Delton because his in ACI and I don't like ACI.
    Upvote - Whiplash27 because his a cool guy.
    Upvote - Hey.I.Have.A.Gun because his a cool guy.
    Downvote - -=M|K|H=-Gorilla because his a Beta Tester and I don't like Beta Testers.
    Downvote - LWOF_BrOkenArrow because his a plays PS4 and I don't like PS4 players.

That's how this whole up/down vote system works right?
    lol yes I know, but people will do it like that... :)

That's about how it went the last time.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,400Player
    Moderators have the power ok lets leave it with them maybe one day we will have adults in the forum that can use the buttons the right way.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 631Player
    Moderators have the power ok lets leave it with them maybe one day we will have adults in the forum that can use the buttons the right way.
    doogle! wrote: »
    I was happy to see the Like button disappear after the last Dev CM would "Like" posts that personally attacked players w/ opinions he didn't like.

Bad idea.

Seems the problem included the staff...
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 700Player
    Having a dislike button is a bad idea, I miss click a lot.
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 372Developer
    doogle! wrote: »

Bad idea.

Lol wow