PS4 Game Update – 10.02.2018!

13»

Comments

• TheSparc19TheSparc19 Posts: 8Player
    So are we completely ignoring the bugs they still have instead of asking for more stuff?
  • COKECOLACOKECOLA Posts: 31Developer
    TheSparc19 wrote: »
    So are we completely ignoring the bugs they still have instead of asking for more stuff?

I am sure Devs will fix bug :p
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 372Developer
    TheSparc19 wrote: »

We do still have a couple private lobby bugs working atm but we do work on more than one thing at a time. It's part of the balance and workflow of a whole studio of people to be able to work multiple projects, issues, features, bugs, across developers, artists, designers, and teams. It affords us the flexibility to do things like add new weapons AND fix bugs at the same time. B)
    I appreciate it. I sounded like an [TOS Violation] but I was frustrated that I had meanted something like that and then someone else rambled on about something else. I felt, forgotten. Lol Thanks for your patience and Idk how you answer with such reason and understanding. This game is the best and I appreciate all you guys do!
    Still having issues with my settings not saving. I have to go in every time I start up and increase my master volume so I can actually hear. Also, bone of my skins save.