Issues that need to be addressed ASAHP

13»

Comments

• Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 645Player
    Flatlander wrote: »
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    The games already killed itself bud, not sure if you're aware of that fact.. were making valid suggestions to give the game a spark, some life cause yes we know what a lot of comp players have been saying over the years.

Tell me how leaving the game the same benefits AAPG? do you think in 5 days when you wake up all the sudden out of thin air 5K people are gonna be playing? good luck with that

At this point, its just stupid to leave the game as is.

Hey, I will take all changes they throw at me. And even that will not make it a success. As you wisely recognized... It's dead. Still there is a bit life in it and I + a few other chew the bone till the give some new food. That's what YOU don't get. You ride one topic since weeks. With ~5 people. You can't be that clueless.

You come off as being clueless. You realize the whole point of a forum is to discuss things, right?
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    You realize the whole point of a forum is to discuss things, right?
    It takes away from the skill. Period. There's no debating that.

K.
    AAPG is good!
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Hey, I will take all changes they throw at me. And even that will not make it a success. As you wisely recognized... It's dead. Still there is a bit life in it and I + a few other chew the bone till the give some new food. That's what YOU don't get. You ride one topic since weeks. With ~5 people. You can't be that clueless.

You're probably right, even major changes wont make this game successful, cause people for the mose part just dont come back, but you know what, we'll continue to point out the issues that killed the game so that maybe they dont make the same mistakes.. if thats ok with you

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    You realize the whole point of a forum is to discuss things, right?
    It takes away from the skill. Period. There's no debating that.

K.

I hope you're trolling and not really this stupid.

There are things that are simply facts. No amount of discussion will change a fact. What can be discussed is why people think a change should or shouldn't be made.
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    edited October 2018

You're probably right, even major changes wont make this game successful, cause people for the mose part just dont come back, but you know what, we'll continue to point out the issues that killed the game so that maybe they dont make the same mistakes.. if thats ok with you

Totally. If suppression and aim punch is THE topic for you - go on. You still should be able to accept a different opinion. Suppression IMHO is something you can learn to handle.
    AAPG is good!

Totally. If suppression and aim punch is THE topic for you - go on. You still should be able to accept a different opinion. Suppression IMHO is something you can learn to handle.

It still comes down to luck, which is the problem.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player

I played at the highest level this game has to offer, I think I can learn to handle it, the facts still remain, its annoying and you cant counter it with skill only random spray. Not to mention I get a headache from all the screen shake 5 min into the game.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 374Player
    edited October 2018
    Issue #6 has been confirmed. There is a bug which empties your clip, when I was reviving a guy, after I finished I saw that my clip only had one round in it (when I knew it had over 7 before). Obviously this doesn't happen everytime, but I'll try to record a match where it does happen.
    Army SROTC Cadet

P0asKE2.jpg
    Issue #6 has been confirmed. There is a bug which empties your clip, when I was reviving a guy, after I finished I saw that my clip only had one round in it (when I knew it had over 7 before). Obviously this doesn't happen everytime, but I'll try to record a match where it does happen.

And you weren't reloading when you started the revive?
  • ANDR!C0ANDR!C0 Posts: 853Player
    edited October 2018

Come on Applepie, we both know learning to handle it has nothing to do with it. Suppression is luck based, not skill.. Aimpunch well, you can recover fast from it, but together with suppression its broken. Then you put these two systems next to the RNG weapon recoil.. Then it's not a skill based game anymore, you would have more success crafting gear in archeage then this game allows you to kill.
    edited October 2018
    Further research has shown that the empty clip bug actually is triggered when you reload. Whether intended or unintended, simply pressing the reload button will automatically put your clip down to 1. I suppose this would be realistic if this only occurred when the clip itself is taken out, but that is not the case.
    The clip can clearly still be in the weapon but you'll still have only one round in the magazine. Therefore, I think this is clearly a glitch/bug.
    Also, I feel there needs to be away to cancel a reload. I can only recall so many times where an enemy escaped or got to an objective because I was in the middle of a reload.
    Army SROTC Cadet

P0asKE2.jpg
    Further research has shown that the empty clip bug actually is triggered when you reload. Whether intended or unintended, simply pressing the reload button will automatically put your clip down to 1. I suppose this would be realistic if this only occurred when the clip itself is taken out, but that is not the case.
    The clip can clearly still be in the weapon but you'll still have only one round in the magazine. Therefore, I think this is clearly a glitch/bug.
    Also, I feel there needs to be away to cancel a reload. I can only recall so many times where an enemy escaped or got to an objective because I was in the middle of a reload.

It's as I said then. You end up with 1, or 0, bullets on an interrupted reload. Reloading is so quick in this game and can even be accomplished while sprinting. Should the bullet count remain until the animation actually removes the magazine? Maybe. Is it something worth the effort to implement? I don't think so.

As far as enemies escaping or getting to an objective because you're reloading, that's on you for reloading when you did. Swap to your pistol or secondary weapon.

It's as I said then. You end up with 1, or 0, bullets on an interrupted reload. Reloading is so quick in this game and can even be accomplished while sprinting. Should the bullet count remain until the animation actually removes the magazine? Maybe. Is it something worth the effort to implement? I don't think so.

As far as enemies escaping or getting to an objective because you're reloading, that's on you for reloading when you did. Swap to your pistol or secondary weapon.

Pistol? Those things are completely useless you're just 2 feet away. Keep in mind I typically engage folks at mid to long range. My M1911 seems to take over half its clip just to kill a person from choking range.
    Army SROTC Cadet

P0asKE2.jpg

Pistol? Those things are completely useless you're just 2 feet away. Keep in mind I typically engage folks at mid to long range. My M1911 seems to take over half its clip just to kill a person from choking range.

I didn't say it would win you the round, but if you're caught mid-reload, it's better than just watching them run in.