Fix Uneven Sides

LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 208Player
I'm so tired of matches where the lobby is organized into a team of 7-8 on one side and 3-4 on the other. It's so annoying (especially if the other side has weak players). It's obviously some glitch going on in the system which organizes the team's sides. I personally believe it has something to do with parties, yet I'm not sure the exact cause of the error.
d12IJdJ.jpg
Amateurs try until they can get it right, Professionals keep trying until they can't get it wrong

P0asKE2.jpg

Comments

• RollingInTheHurtRollingInTheHurt Posts: 144Player
    edited October 1
    On PC the player sides are auto balanced at the start of each round.
    Strange how PS4 does not do it.
    Likely it's just a server side option that not been enabled by the Devs.
    35d2uec.png
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 208Player
    On PC the player sides are auto balanced at the start of each round.
    Strange how PS4 does not do it.
    Likely it's just a server side option that not been enabled by the Devs.

The problem is that the lobby will be balanced for a few moments after the match is started, however right after this sometimes players will be put on different sides, often making the teams uneven. I think once it balances the teams it puts people in the same party together or something. Of/c it could be something entirely else.
    Amateurs try until they can get it right, Professionals keep trying until they can't get it wrong

P0asKE2.jpg
  • -=M|K|H=-Gorilla-=M|K|H=-Gorilla Posts: 560Beta Tester
    If this is about playstation it should be posted in the ps section of the forum. However if you do see bugs like this please fill this out. https://www.americasarmy.com/support/bug
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 208Player
    edited October 1
    If this is about playstation it should be posted in the ps section of the forum. However if you do see bugs like this please fill this out. https://www.americasarmy.com/support/bug

Unfortunately I have no way of knowing if the issue I'm facing is only applicable to Playstation 4, so unless I'm confident that what I'm posting only pertains to PS4 I'll post it in general discussion.

P0asKE2.jpg
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 241Developer
    It's definitely PS4 and parties, and some other weirdness too. It is still a matchmaking service built around PC gaming and server browsers so this is part of the shoehorning process we went through to make it work on console.
  • Toe_Tag_Toe_Tag_ Posts: 18Player
    I have confirmed in some cases where this happens that nobody was in a party. So it may be something else server side.
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 241Developer
    Toe_Tag_ wrote: »
    I have confirmed in some cases where this happens that nobody was in a party. So it may be something else server side.

Good data, thank you
  • jgvn11jgvn11 Posts: 10Player

I got a recording of it, I also sent it in as a bug in support.