Fix the game or End it

Tadabugg34Tadabugg34 Posts: 1Player
this game gets worse every time you update it, why is o that you can empty a whole clip in to some one and not kill them but if they shoot you once, you're dead. does that really happen in the Army? i doubt it. Yall might just have to start over cause whatever yall did to it, it messed up the entire game and ive been playing since it came out...do better.

Comments

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,314Player
    It does happen in the army if your a bad shot =)
    https://www.souldefenders.co.uk
    -SD-Souldefenders FunHouse-ACI-
    -SD-InnerHospital 24/7No Sniper-ACI-
    BC1NPiE.jpg
  • nL^Z0naGaming_nL^Z0naGaming_ Posts: 610Player
    I thought people said the PS4 version was so good.. Guess same thing happened to the PS4 community as it did for the PC community.
    Steam - YouTube - Twitch

Prepare for change, we got aaHollywood back on the range.
  • Whiplash27Whiplash27 Posts: 1,821Player
    I thought PS4 patch comes out on Monday?
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • RollingInTheHurtRollingInTheHurt Posts: 144Player
    PS4 has Auto Aim Assist and you still cant kill people?
    35d2uec.png
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 208Player
    I thought people said the PS4 version was so good.. Guess same thing happened to the PS4 community as it did for the PC community.

Everything by nature is neither good nor bad. It's how we look at things that determine how we feel about em. A lot of people like the PS4 version, but some people might not for various reasons.

What I'm wondering is what makes you guys think He's talking about the PS4 version...
    Amateurs try until they can get it right, Professionals keep trying until they can't get it wrong

P0asKE2.jpg
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 905Moderator
    What I'm wondering is what makes you guys think He's talking about the PS4 version...
    The total absence of stats for the PC version could be a sign, but the dead giveaway is the PS4 stats...

ss_4_frankof.png
    edited October 1
    frankof wrote: »
    The total absence of stats for the PC version could be a sign, but the dead giveaway is the PS4 stats...

Exactly this
    Steam - YouTube - Twitch

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,758Player
    edited October 1

Omg lololololol... I do agree with him about ending the game tho

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 241Developer
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »

Setting aside the Dev tag for a moment, why do people say this? If you don't want to play a game anymore, don't play it anymore -- but why must it end? Why do you care if other people still play it?

I've never said, "man I am so tired of Destiny 2, I'm gonna go tell the devs to end it." Like who does this?

Setting aside the Dev tag for a moment, why do people say this? If you don't want to play a game anymore, don't play it anymore -- but why must it end? Why do you care if other people still play it?

I've never said, "man I am so tired of Destiny 2, I'm gonna go tell the devs to end it." Like who does this?

I think we call that, blind rage.
    Steam - YouTube - Twitch

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,758Player

End of one, means a beginning of another, thats all.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 692Player

You play destiny 2 and havent played with me yet? what we doing here?

Elite Challenges completed:
    M24
    M249
    M4
    M16
    M14
    M9
    M870 - W00T!!!

1 to go xD

You play destiny 2 and havent played with me yet? what we doing here?

Lol no I only played the first one, that was the game that popped into my head.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,154Player
    AA had always seemed to attract doom merchants.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 208Player

How do y'all get those stats anyway? I know I can check on my personal stats but is there a site or something y'all are using to check on the stats of other players?
    Amateurs try until they can get it right, Professionals keep trying until they can't get it wrong

P0asKE2.jpg
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 555Player
    I just go to your profile and click your username...
    AAPG is good!

How do y'all get those stats anyway? I know I can check on my personal stats but is there a site or something y'all are using to check on the stats of other players?

We get stats from our database team and from Sony (and from cloud services on server instances, etc.).
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 487Player
    edited October 1
    Flatlander wrote: »
    I just go to your profile and click your username...

https://www.americasarmy.com/soldier/LWOF_BrOkenArrow/psn

You should be able to substitute any player name in for yours and see their PS4 stats.

The issue that PC runs into, and I'm not sure if it's an option on PS4, is certain special characters break the link.

Additionally, the open beta stats page sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Go figure.
  • LetumOmnisLetumOmnis Posts: 12Player
    Hijacking the thread for a second: My user stats seem to be off. Just looked them up per the instructions laid out here and I've apparently played on PS4 for more than 40 years. I play often, but those stats would've had me playing pre-womb. Gives me pause as to the accuracy of the other stats.

Back on point: the game is great. Flaws are going to happen, but at least devs roll out periodic updates here. They also participate in these threads to provide some insight. (Not something you see everywhere) Maybe you could just enjoy it for what it is? Get mad for a second that you shot the enemy's ankles, but put them in the dirt the next round. Don't see a point calling for the end. Just practice your aim.
    LetumOmnis wrote: »
    Hijacking the thread for a second: My user stats seem to be off. Just looked them up per the instructions laid out here and I've apparently played on PS4 for more than 40 years. I play often, but those stats would've had me playing pre-womb. Gives me pause as to the accuracy of the other stats.

Back on point: the game is great. Flaws are going to happen, but at least devs roll out periodic updates here. They also participate in these threads to provide some insight. (Not something you see everywhere) Maybe you could just enjoy it for what it is? Get mad for a second that you shot the enemy's ankles, but put them in the dirt the next round. Don't see a point calling for the end. Just practice your aim.

You are not the only one. Time played for PS4 is being 10x reported or something, it's a known issue.