Active Admins in Official Oceanic Servers

Can we please get some active admins or spectator monitoring of SYD Official Servers?
The whole F7 to report players does not work as no one is ever removed let alone "banned" by someone official. I think it's because who ever the F7 report form is sent too is asleep due to the time zone differences.
The cheaters are destroying the server between 7pm and 1am daily as its often the only active populated server in the region.
It ruins the game for other players. It feels like if you play "legit" you are in the minority now. But most of all it's pushing the what's left player base away.
Or atleast can you make a player vote kick last for 24 hours so they don't keep coming back in under different names/accounts.

Thanks.
35d2uec.png

Comments

• }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 621Administrator
    Game Moderators are not going to sit in a server all day watching. Get footage of how the situation lead up to the abuse and then make a report. If there is something to go on then something will be done about the player in the near future.
  • COKECOLACOKECOLA Posts: 31Developer
    F7 is same going to this link https://www.americasarmy.com/support/abuse

You need report soldier name also report video is better.
  • RollingInTheHurtRollingInTheHurt Posts: 164Player
    Why can't the Beta Testers be given Server Admin?
    The Beta Testers are always in the server and they complain about the same thing.
    35d2uec.png
  • tortured.autortured.au Posts: 23Beta Tester
    edited October 1
    The Beta Testers are always in the server and they complain about the same thing.

I'm not sure about the other betas but we cop enough trolling and abuse to make this a bad idea. It's only possible if there is clear guidelines handed down and it would probably be a good thing for it not to be public knowledge of who these admins were, to avoid any influence others might have. Doubt it will even be considered to be honest.

I do share your frustrations though and it does seem that the abuse team only deals with things in a timely manner or at all if you are one of their friends. Unfortunately for the most part it seems videos are ignored if it comes to cheating, given past experiences.

Unfortunately if you want a server that has active admins the officials pretty much aren't it.
  • BushTuckaManBushTuckaMan Posts: 1Beta Tester
    I was given a 3 day ban not to long ago for apparently "trolling another player". I asked for proof of this two weeks ago, and it has not yet been supplied, whether by an admin that might have been on the server at the time or any video evidence that might have been taken. And trolling is classed as telling the played in question what you are watching them do.... apparently.

So it seems if you report a player for trolling it will be acted on swiftly, by someones / friends apparent accusation, as I was in game when the report was made and was removed whilst playing. Yet, the player that made the report has had video evidence reported against them and not one thing has occurred in this case. This player has been noted by many for no recoil and shooting at players through walls that they should not know were there.

So yes the report abuse system does work but not for everyone it seems.
    " This player has been noted by many for no recoil and shooting at players through walls that they should not know were there."

You just need to report on ticket with videos.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 572Player
    Back in the open beta days I Twitch streamed some cheaters. In one case Tots jumped in game and banned one.
  • nL^Z0naGaming_nL^Z0naGaming_ Posts: 660Player

If that happens we all uninstall the game, not so long ago I was facing a beta player that started to rage about me jumping and then globally screaming and Insulting devs because they didn't listen to him. Then couple rounds later he and his little friend started to accuse me of cheating.

So, if you wan't to burn the game down. Give them admin powers lol..
  • MaclobsterMaclobster Posts: 212Beta Tester
    edited October 2

Not a good idea i think
    (\/) (',,') (\/)
    Pipeline
    HonorTown
  • Why can't the Beta Testers be given Server Admin?

If that happens we all uninstall the game, not so long ago I was facing a beta player that started to rage about me jumping and then globally screaming and Insulting devs because they didn't listen to him. Then couple rounds later he and his little friend started to accuse me of cheating.

So, if you wan't to burn the game down. Give them admin powers lol..

I dont think Beta-Testers want to be admins. They need the time to test things for us, and if they are admins from some server they need to split their time and the testing is from less quality.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 929Moderator
    Not all betas are fit to be server admins, so its a question of finding those that are appropriate and willing, not that many i think.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 715Player
    Support tickets are fun, I am still waiting for a response since 7/14.
    I bet they just avoid delicated stuff, but they shouldn't.

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.
    So whats the solution here moving forward?
    Its clear the current system is broken.
    35d2uec.png
    So whats the solution here moving forward?
    Its clear the current system is broken.

Get video and report on https://www.americasarmy.com/support/abuse

Beta Testers are always in the server but they don't know how to report hackers ?
    Is that make sense ? :o :o :o
  • tortured.autortured.au Posts: 23Beta Tester
    COKECOLA wrote: »
    Beta Testers are always in the server but they don't know how to report hackers ?

We have given up reporting it as it seems nothing happens to those reports, regardless of whether or not we include videos. Yes, videos can be doctored but you would have to pretty much have no life to bother. Just because we are betas doesn't mean we get any special treatment when it comes to reporting cheaters.

Maybe some more backend staff is the solution. I don't know. A frank discussion on the whole situation would be nice but it doesn't really seem like anyone is interested.
    edited October 4
    We have given up reporting it as it seems nothing happens to those reports, regardless of whether or not we include videos.

Maybe some more backend staff is the solution. I don't know. A frank discussion on the whole situation would be nice but it doesn't really seem like anyone is interested.

+1
    Why has something so simple, turned into something so difficult and obscure?
    35d2uec.png
    edited October 4

We have given up reporting it as it seems nothing happens to those reports, regardless of whether or not we include videos. Yes, videos can be doctored but you would have to pretty much have no life to bother. Just because we are betas doesn't mean we get any special treatment when it comes to reporting cheaters.

Be honestly, must because your video can't proof it or they will ban hacker for sure.
    Every hackers I reported on ticket, they were all banned.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCBtVAV3cyt9X1RDnbSsnvjg/videos?view_as=subscriber
    Be honestly, must because your video can't proof it or they will ban hacker for sure.
    Every hackers I reported on ticket, they were all banned.

Reports are actively being made COKECOLA by multiple people about particular players but no one is acting on them.
    It should not come down to "who you know" to get cheaters banned.
    Similarly, people of authority should not be protecting known cheaters.
    35d2uec.png
    edited October 4
    Reports are actively being made by multiple people about particular players but no one is acting on them.
    It should not come down to "who you know" to get cheaters banned.
    Similarly, people of authority should not be protecting known cheaters.

No one can get ban if you can't proof it also they ban every hacker if you have evidence.
    Walling, no recoil, aim bot is easy to catch.

This guy was last time I saw the hacker in SYD1 server.
    He was banned right away after I reported on ticket.
    https://youtu.be/6DYsQAa1STQ

Also you can use this link to track your report ticket https://support.armygamestudio.com/index.php

Report system is still working if you have enough evidence.