[DEV] Achievements

NephSFNephSF Posts: 13Player
When do the devs ever consider playing and give us the achievement try-HARDS a chance at getting them all?

Comments

• LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 313Player
    Personally I'd like the removal of the Dev Achievement. It's something based more on pure luck than anything the player actually has control over.
    I think there could be badges given to playing matches during certain days of the year.
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg
  • RollingInTheHurtRollingInTheHurt Posts: 186Player
    Same on PC.
    Think iv seen a Dev ingame maybe twice within the last 14 years across all generations of AA iv played. Maybe its geographic location, maybe its lack of Developers who play, who knows.
    Personally I think Beta Testers should be counted for the achievement too, as it's far more common to see and kill a Beta Tester ingame than ever a Developer.
    35d2uec.png
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 995Moderator
    I dont know what you talk about....
    Dev Kills 257

I can imagine on ps4 they are rare sins pc is the development platform.
    On pc it shouldn't be impossible, find a bunch of beta testers on a server and thers usually a dev or two around.
    And "location" plays a big part, devs play mostly during work hours, so RITH will need to play in the middle of the night, on US servers.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 372Developer
    I haven't been on lately just because my PS4 is in devkit mode right now for the release, but I do try to play at least an hour a day with the general public on PS4 so people can get the achievement. I'm probably the only one though. :\
  • iSoldier_iSoldier_ Posts: 72Beta Tester
    Dev Kills 187
    PC 187
    (a) Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being, or a fetus, with malice aforethought.

TheTots wrote: »
    The only thing we didn't do was give you a call at home.
  • COKECOLACOKECOLA Posts: 31Player
    NephSF wrote: »
    When do the devs ever consider playing and give us the achievement try-HARDS a chance at getting them all?

Seems [Dev]Tear play in 2:00 pm ~ 3:00 pm (CDT) sometimes.

You can try to hunt him ;) ;)
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 995Moderator
    COKECOLA wrote: »
    NephSF wrote: »

Seems [Dev]Tear play in 2:00 pm ~ 3:00 pm (CDT) sometimes.

You can try to hunt him ;) ;)
    Thats gonna be interesting, kill dev from PS4 to PC... ;)

ss_4_frankof.png
  • Ix-M0NTANA-xIIx-M0NTANA-xI Posts: 98Player
    I would definitely enjoy killing some developers =)

Great job with the game ladies and gents.
  • RollingInTheHurtRollingInTheHurt Posts: 186Player
    frankof wrote: »
    Thats gonna be interesting, kill dev from PS4 to PC... ;)

Cross Platform gameplay confirmed lol.
    35d2uec.png