Private servers situation...

2»

Comments

• -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 750Player
    edited September 2018
    Flatlander wrote: »
    To be honest and without trying to flame anyone... Sometimes you should also reflect your own attitude. I know a lot of really well playing people that doesn't have this problem. I mean, if you join a server and you own them all but you start to provide bad mood the second you lost a fight or two and quit... People will remember that. Noone likes kill farmer. Give and take, don't get too rude. Doesn't help with all badmins but its a start.

If I ever do rude comments is answering back.
    If you attack me with weird assumptions I am free to answer back.

I would love to actually see proof of me doing this.
    Never see you on mine :P

By your own words I don't play on your server, and I don't even know which server it is, however you are already assuming that I am rude to the admins without even playing with me. That's the attitude that they make and ban me for no reason. Ridiculous.

Believe it or not, i expected your reply exactly as it is now. Which is sad. I assume nothing. I played with you. I saw your disconnects if your team is losing. You know my server. You played on it and you know this quote was meant as a funpost. IF my attitude is leading to all this problems(lol),logic would say you are banned on my sever. Which you are not,hehe.

Talking about ridiculous,cmon man. Just lets end this shitthread with : You're right. You're too good. No place for you to play buhuhu. Not your fault, world is mean to you for no reason.

The only one sht talking here is you, maybe you should be the one thinking before posting. If thats your opinion good for you. And I still don't know what server is yours.

Also, I am not the only one that complains about this, actually there have been another ones that complained even before me. The topics must be here somewhere on the forums.

Your attitude of coming here just to complain is not helping anything.

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • PredictionPrediction Posts: 132Player
    edited September 2018
    I agree 100% with Arkeiro and wish something could be done about this issue even if it is a private server.

I have ran into this exact issue. It is not as simple as play on an official server because there are only 2 official servers that are populated that give me a decent ping and most of the time are either completely empty or full with 5 spectators waiting to play.

Also private servers that allow me to have a decent ping are hard to come by with players in them so when you start getting banned from the few that are out there it leaves very little options and actually ends up hurting the games total player numbers in the long run because most players would just give up on the game and find something new to play.

And just for the record I have never witnessed Arkeiro being disrespectful and actually usually will always join the losing team from what I see to try and make the match more competitive.
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 620Player
    Out of x hundred or thousand player just a few have this trouble. Wierd, but lets blow it to a global problem. I didnt complained btw, i tried to show you one of the possible reasons why some admins aren't pleased if you are on the server.
    I tried it polite as possible and just based on personal experience with your style. Take it and work on it, idc, or go on blaming aaalll the badmins that dont like you.
    AAPG is good!
  • {!T!}LordDamian{!T!}LordDamian Posts: 713Player
    To be honest and without trying to flame anyone... Sometimes you should also reflect your own attitude. I know a lot of really well playing people that doesn't have this problem. I mean, if you join a server and you own them all but you start to provide bad mood the second you lost a fight or two and quit... People will remember that. Noone likes kill farmer. Give and take, don't get too rude. Doesn't help with all badmins but its a start.

If I ever do rude comments is answering back.
    If you attack me with weird assumptions I am free to answer back.

I would love to actually see proof of me doing this.
    Never see you on mine :P

By your own words I don't play on your server, and I don't even know which server it is, however you are already assuming that I am rude to the admins without even playing with me. That's the attitude that they make and ban me for no reason. Ridiculous.

Believe it or not, i expected your reply exactly as it is now. Which is sad. I assume nothing. I played with you. I saw your disconnects if your team is losing. You know my server. You played on it and you know this quote was meant as a funpost. IF my attitude is leading to all this problems(lol),logic would say you are banned on my sever. Which you are not,hehe.

Talking about ridiculous,cmon man. Just lets end this shitthread with : You're right. You're too good. No place for you to play buhuhu. Not your fault, world is mean to you for no reason.

The only one sht talking here is you, maybe you should be the one thinking before posting. If thats your opinion good for you. And I still don't know what server is yours.

Also, I am not the only one that complains about this, actually there have been another ones that complained even before me. The topics must be here somewhere on the forums.

Your attitude of coming here just to complain is not helping anything.

Just ignore him, trust me.. You don't wanna walk on pleb island.
  • PredictionPrediction Posts: 132Player
    edited September 2018
    Out of x hundred or thousand player just a few have this trouble. Wierd, but lets blow it to a global problem. I didnt complained btw, i tried to show you one of the possible reasons why some admins aren't pleased if you are on the server.
    I tried it polite as possible and just based on personal experience with your style. Take it and work on it, idc, or go on blaming aaalll the badmins that dont like you.

Not sure why your being so defensive with his question. All Arkeiro was doing was simply asking if anything could be done to Admins that are abusing the system just because they own the server and if your not one of those admins then great! But stop acting like all admins out there are angels and will only ban players that are rude to them because we all know that is not the case.
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 620Player
    edited September 2018
    Doesn't help with all badmins but its a start.
    Prediction wrote: »
    But stop acting like all admins out there are angels and will only ban players that are rude to them because we all know that is not the case.

Stop acting like you can read.

Just ignore him, trust me.. You don't wanna walk on pleb island.

Gets owned, starts n azi and cheat insults at me before rage quit :D All recorded, soon on YT. Hey Buddy, still salty?

AAPG is good!
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 995Moderator
    Badmins are out there, and not much anyone can do about it except not playing their server, its a result of hackusations and paranoia and a askewd view of own gaming capabilities.

Instead of tossing the "hacker" accusation, tell it like it is, "you're ruining the fun for the players on this server, please find another server"

And as this is turning into a personal issue between a couple of individuals i'm gonna lock it befor it gets totally out of hand.
    ss_4_frankof.png
This discussion has been closed.