Request regarding spectating after being shot

If you're wounded but can still be revived then you should still be able to see through your soldier's first person view.

Comments

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Ghosting is fun yes <-- extreme sarcasm

Its been in the game before and was removed for good reason, only way that works in game is if downed bodies can be shot and eliminated. I think we had that in AA3

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,055Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »

Its been in the game before and was removed for good reason, only way that works in game is if downed bodies can be shot and eliminated. I think we had that in AA3

Which, unless you're going to allow players to crawl away, making you have to fire an extra shot or two to finish off a guy lying on the ground is just a bad mechanic. All the more reason why revives are unnecessary and detrimental to gameplay.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
    Whiplash27 wrote: »

Which, unless you're going to allow players to crawl away, making you have to fire an extra shot or two to finish off a guy lying on the ground is just a bad mechanic. All the more reason why revives are unnecessary and detrimental to gameplay.

For regular pub play I don't see it being a huge issue, I rather find it fun putting extra bullets into people so they cant be revived... also gets them mad.. good for the luls.. Obviously a none issue in comp with no revives.

• ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,055Player
    If you could kill downed players, then I wouldn't mind seeing a mechanism that allows players to crawl to safety. Unfortunately, I don't think the Army wants to send the message that they're allowing you to kill enemies who are incapacitated. Of course you could also make the argument that any player who can be revived is still a threat, unlike in real life where an enemy who is so shot up that they can no longer fight won't be returning to battle any time soon.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
    By the time they start crawling I'd already put 2 in their head lol, but I know what you mean, and Yes that feature of shooting downed enemies didn't come into AAPG cause the army felt it sent a wrong message. But was fun in AA3

• Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 631Player

Agreed. This idea is terrible.

This may actually still be a server option on PC. It used to be, but I'm not sure if it still exists.
  • McGruppertonMcGrupperton Posts: 19Player
    Tbh i just want people tio see me tbagging them. I stopped playing AA when 3 came out, so I'm unfamiliar wth some counterpoints about that