European Tournament for PC

Tc^JohnRamboTc^JohnRambo Posts: 19Player
edited September 17 in eSports
Hello! I'm Johnrambo, I'm gonna create a tournament for aapg, I know that all people think the game is little die, but I think that we can do a tournament for this game with the clans continue playing it.
I was talking with some clans and we are gonna do a test cup, only with 4 teams, to see how everything works, and soon to make a tournament with more teams. Anything idea or help, it's welcome, thx.

Comments

• SeVn.MaxSeVn.Max Posts: 229Player
    the SeVn clan is available. The important thing is that the tournament is seriously organized and that it is a certainty, given the previous experiences.
    Thank you for your commitment
  • Tc^JohnRamboTc^JohnRambo Posts: 19Player
    Hello Max! And thanks. My idea is doing serious and organized, by this reason I am gonna do first one test before do the real competition. I am gonna do it with the web toornament. If you want we can talk for you see idea that I have for the tournament.
  • SeVn.MaxSeVn.Max Posts: 229Player
    I trust you blindly :) the lack of clan war is really traumatic, so I have maximum confidence with those who propose tournaments or any type of competition (including scrim). For the participation, you can count 100% in the Seven clan. Hello and good work!
    I am preparing all things for the tournament, website, rules, and settings, in addition, I am talking with clans, and there are about 7 clans at the moment interesting in the tournament, there are a few more that they haven't enough players and others that I couldn't talk to them yet.
    If you want, you can see the website that I am doing, it isn't finished yet, I have to finish the rules.

https://aapgcup.wixsite.com/tournaments
  • -[iG]-Leketiskis-[iG]-Leketiskis Posts: 126Player
    Nice. Just like we talked -[iG]- most likely would join. Also notices its 4vs4? Usually in Europe we did 5vs5 at least in last tournaments, but maybe it will be easier for teams to organise players. ;)
  • piSSkopiSSko Posts: 12Player
    Make one fro NA too please... or at least let NA East cost is allowed to play. on UK or Portuguese servers Im usually getting ping around 100.. which is still acceptable..
    Nice. Just like we talked -[iG]- most likely would join. Also notices its 4vs4? Usually in Europe we did 5vs5 at least in last tournaments, but maybe it will be easier for teams to organise players. ;)

Yes, it was a test and like some teams hadn't enough players I did 4vs4. Now with the league that I am gonna create I was thinking about doing 5vs5.

piSSko^ wrote: »
    Make one fro NA too please... or at least let NA East cost is allowed to play. on UK or Portuguese servers Im usually getting ping around 100.. which is still acceptable..

Well at the first my idea is doing only in Europe, because is where I know clans and people but we can talk about it, I don't know how much teams are interested in doing a tournament in NA.
  • [1%R]SiNsOfThEDeViL[1%R]SiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 101Player
    Hello! I'm Johnrambo, I'm gonna create a tournament for aapg, I know that all people think the game is little die, but I think that we can do a tournament for this game with the clans continue playing it.
    I was talking with some clans and we are gonna do a test cup, only with 4 teams, to see how everything works, and soon to make a tournament with more teams. Anything idea or help, it's welcome, thx.

You got my vote dude!

:hurrah:

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam
    edited October 5

You got my vote dude!

:hurrah:

Thanks!
    If it doesn't happen nothing, I am gonna open registration for league in two weeks or less