Weapon challenges not updating for me

The eagle eye part of the M16 expert challenge will not update for me. I got the message in game that I did eagle eye twice today and when checking the weapon challenge, it did not update. It is stuck at 7. Any ideas how I can get this resolved?

Comments

• L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 690Player
    The eagle eye part of the M16 expert challenge will not update for me. I got the message in game that I did eagle eye twice today and when checking the weapon challenge, it did not update. It is stuck at 7. Any ideas how I can get this resolved?

Make sure you are using the Designated Marksman Class and not the Rifleman Class.
  • Jediborg_420GJediborg_420G Posts: 3Player
    I am using the correct one.
  • Jediborg_420GJediborg_420G Posts: 3Player
    Any mods or devs know of a work around or fix for my issue?
  • }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 629Administrator
    I have heard of this more then a few times but most of the time it comes down to something where the player is not using the proper Class. Also the eagle eye must be accomplished only using the M16. There are other times where the server does not seem to pick it up and auto update the profile. You can try to check the integrity of the game threw steam then log into your account at aa.com, restart everything then go again an see if after your next eagle eye after the full match log out or exit the game then check your stats again. If this does nothing you could try reinstalling the game or what I would try is getting in touch with someone from support team here https://www.americasarmy.com/support/game-technical