Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,348Beta Tester
    :+1: :D
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • SeVn.MaxSeVn.Max Posts: 229Player
    Thx guys !:)
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,348Beta Tester
    We played this tonight on 101st and had fun. Map is HUGE. Really gorgeous. You obviously put a ton of work into the details. I'd say it's a little dark in the shadows for Opfor to hide in. Map is too big to be able to rotate if you get out of position, but some people like that openness.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Thanks Keebler!!!! I thought the road outside the cemetery was a balance against a close defense of 12 players in the 'objective, otherwise it would have been a frontal war and hardly penetrable.
    Today i will correct 2 shadow spots, the entrance gates and some green areas. Thank you very much to you and the 101clan for testing it.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,787Player
    Screenshots look good dude, Hard to tell how a map plays from that but ya I like that, I would maybe tone down on the foliage but hey. And I see bomb plant location X, I'm assuming somewhere within a relative distance there is a bomb site Y.. but ya, looks well done.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • =Daniel==Daniel= Posts: 57Player
    edited September 29
    Looks Good, Maybe add 1 more minute to the clock if map is big?
    Thanks Daniel, everything is possible!
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Screenshots look good dude, Hard to tell how a map plays from that but ya I like that, I would maybe tone down on the foliage but hey. And I see bomb plant location X, I'm assuming somewhere within a relative distance there is a bomb site Y.. but ya, looks well done.

Thanks for the advice Doba, .. Muzza warned me that the foliage was colliding and I immediately corrected.
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 1,952Player
    edited September 30
    Personally, I'm against putting bushes in my maps unless they're not in a playable area. Flowers, trees, maybe some tallish grass, that's all. Also, don't forget that the more vegetation you have, the more it affects frame rate.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,787Player
    Whiplash27 wrote: »
    Personally, I'm against putting bushes in my maps unless they're not in a playable area. Flowers, trees, maybe some tallish grass, that's all. Also, don't forget that the more vegetation you have, the more it affects frame rate.

Yeah thats the smart way of doing it, where it can visually enhance the map but doesnt interfere with the visibility of players.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    Whiplash27 wrote: »

I noticed that I had enlarged the dimensions to give that effect of "wild" and then immediately corrected. I have tested and is optically visible and playable.
    The management of the grass has been introduced and monitored consciously, being very careful with the FPS.
  • [1%R]SiNsOfThEDeViL[1%R]SiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 101Player
    I remember playing on this map ( on a UMM server) pretty good man. I don't have anything else to add or say about this map other than good job man!

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam
    I remember playing on this map ( on a UMM server) pretty good man. I don't have anything else to add or say about this map other than good job man!

I thank you for the appreciation my friend ;)