Fix VIP Selection?

PredictionPrediction Posts: 95Player
edited September 11 in General Discussion
I have my VIP selection to OFTEN and I am still rarely selected. I see players being selected twice in 1 match and it skipping over me constantly. Someone mentioned to change it back to Rarely and then back to Often to reset it and this is not helped at all.

I also don't feel PV2's should be part of the VIP selection as they are still way too new to understand what they are supposed to do and 90% of the time just run right into the fight and end up dying.

Comments

• frankoffrankof Posts: 884Moderator
    Have you tried normal?
    Most players dont change this value so ask them if they changed it.
    At least i know that "rarely" works :D
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • COKECOLACOKECOLA Posts: 11Player
    I think it's depend you have shoes or not :3
  • Z0naGaming_Z0naGaming_ Posts: 541Player
    Honestly, I think we should have the ability to select from what rank players can be VIP on private servers. But that's just me.
    Steam - YouTube - Twitch

Prepare for change, we got aaHollywood back on the range.
  • DrawnDrawn Posts: 150Player
    edited September 12
    If i remember correctly succeeding as vip yields you more chance to be vip again. Stop dying Prediction!

I dont have an issue with often setting, works for me.
    Edit
    With privates as vip usually I just rush and show their weapon and tell them what their goal is.
    Although some privates really cant help but kill themselves. I think its very exciting and stressful for them and just fun for privates.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 401Beta Tester
    Drawn wrote: »
    If i remember correctly succeeding as vip yields you more chance to be vip again.

I don't remember that... But I can be mistaken...

Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • DrawnDrawn Posts: 150Player
    edited September 12
    I read through the whole Vip release thread, but can't find anything to back myself up. Maybe I dreamt of reading the forums..
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 160Developer
    I read through the whole Vip release thread, but can't find anything to back myself up. Maybe I dreamt of reading the forums..

I asked the group yesterday and they were adamant VIP performance has no effect on future VIP selection. :)
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,302Player
    Would be a good idea to have that
    If i remember correctly succeeding as vip yields you more chance to be vip again.

I don't remember that... But I can be mistaken...

Would be a good idea to have that =)
    https://www.souldefenders.co.uk
    -SD-Souldefenders FunHouse-ACI-
    -SD-SoulDefenders Map Vote-ACI-
    BC1NPiE.jpg
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,177Beta Tester
    edited September 14
    <Rarely> <Normal> <Often> and <Voted>

If you have it on <Voted> you put your name in a pool of possible VIPs the team can vote on as a good VIP to help the team win.

Also a server setting "VipByVote=true"

??
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.