Tournament Host and Designer

DJHaoleDJHaole Posts: 3Player
Hey Guys this is Shane, Community Manager and CIO at Urgent Fury. We have several community members that play this game and have asked several times for us to create a tournament. We have been a community partner for PlayStation in the past, and we have consulted on many games like Socom, Starhawk and more.

Please let us help you give this game the tools needed to build a competitive league.

Comments

• xBEMx_ControLxBEMx_ControL Posts: 1Player
    For console or PC?
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 107Player
    I got a band of folks who're itching to take part in some tournaments as well on PS4. Would y'all use the tournament/event feature already built-in the PS4, or is there some other method for how y'all do tournaments?
    Amateurs try until they can get it right, Professionals keep trying until they can't get it wrong

Ca3Ckgm.png
  • DJHaoleDJHaole Posts: 3Player
    For console or PC?

We focus mainly on PlayStation
  • DJHaoleDJHaole Posts: 3Player
    I got a band of folks who're itching to take part in some tournaments as well on PS4. Would y'all use the tournament/event feature already built-in the PS4, or is there some other method for how y'all do tournaments?

If you are talking about on PlayStation, no we host them on our site www.urgentfury.com using our partner platform Toornament.
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 107Player
    DJHaole wrote: »

If you are talking about on PlayStation, no we host them on our site www.urgentfury.com using our partner platform Toornament.

Cool... I'm curious as to how that'd work exactly but I guess I could find out more on your site.

The devs plan on adding private lobbies later this month.
    Amateurs try until they can get it right, Professionals keep trying until they can't get it wrong

Ca3Ckgm.png