AA Dev Team

So it looks like Hollywood is in and Tots and Rawrster are out or have moved to other projects. Who are the people behind the game now?
Fragweiser Website
Make AA Great Again!

Comments

• aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 361Developer
    Rawrster is still here!
  • .!.dgodfather.!.dgodfather Posts: 383Player
    Ok cool. He wasn't tagged as a Dev in the forums anymore. That's the only insight I have. Who is everyone else?
    Fragweiser Website
    Make AA Great Again!
    I think you know DreadPirate, Kartigan, Caterpillar, Tear, I dunno who else lol
  • Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 285Player
    Cool. So, I know I have worked with Kartigan for netcode, Tear for GPU related issues. Tear seems like he works with alot of catagories, but what about Dreadpirate? I don't know if i have heard what his main responsibilities are.

Thanks Hollywood
    Cool. So, I know I have worked with Kartigan for netcode, Tear for GPU related issues. Tear seems like he works with alot of catagories, but what about Dreadpirate? I don't know if i have heard what his main responsibilities are.

Thanks Hollywood

Programmer. I think he's been here even longer than me!
  • -hyperlite--hyperlite- Posts: 98Player

Thanks Hollywood

The real question is who are you?

What was your DEV name previously.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,566Player
    edited September 2018
    Ok cool. He wasn't tagged as a Dev in the forums anymore. That's the only insight I have. Who is everyone else?

Rawrster is tagged as dev now, I haven't noticed he haven't. But I have never seen DreadPirate in the forum.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,413Beta Tester
    I still want to know where Abraxas is.......

: |
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • RollingInTheHurtRollingInTheHurt Posts: 170Player
    edited September 2018
    Keebler750 wrote: »

Sounds like a topical ointment the medic gives you after a big night out in Thailand...
    35d2uec.png
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,413Beta Tester
    Guess you haven't been around since 2002 then... :)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Bear_82Bear_82 Posts: 337Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Keebler750 wrote: »

: |

he's at Voxagent Labs, in charge of their AI program
    The right of the people to keep and arm bears shall not be infringed.

Thanks Hollywood

The real question is who are you?

What was your DEV name previously.

Lol it's always been Hollywood. I've been here since 2006 and was actually set as the weapons guy for AAPG before getting moved over to our sports side. I'm also soldier voice #4 in your customization settings. :)
  • COKECOLACOKECOLA Posts: 31Developer
    Wow, I am going to change my setting to soldier voice #4 :p <3
  • vapor.ivapor.i Posts: 266Player
    Nice to see new activity from the devs...tell Doc not to be shy & say hi lol
    Side note: Even though he wasn't a "dev" I still miss GBGangsta....where the F has he been?
    AA2 veteran player / fanboy
    Streaming my horrible gameplay daily! Twitch.tv/fodvapor
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 620Player
    vapor.i wrote: »
    Nice to see new activity from the devs...tell Doc not to be shy & say hi lol
    Side note: Even though he wasn't a "dev" I still miss GBGangsta....where the F has he been?

He's made some posts in the support forums in the last month, I believe.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,566Player
    GBGangsta returned from his vacation in India when Tot left. Hope to see more of him.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • RollingInTheHurtRollingInTheHurt Posts: 170Player
    edited September 2018
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    GBGangsta returned from his vacation in India when Tot left. Hope to see more of him.

GBGangsta is no longer a Community Manager, but instead a "Community Guru"... :p
    35d2uec.png
  • SiNsOfThEDeViLSiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 101Player
    NOOOOOOO... AAHollywood please don't leave us :(

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam