Comments

• SeVn.MaxSeVn.Max Posts: 230Player
    edited September 2018
    scar has the same m4 sound ?
  • {!T!}LordDamian{!T!}LordDamian Posts: 713Player
    SeVn.Max wrote: »

Beta sound, I hope.

Also, by the looks of this test.. Good players use SCAR and bad players will use MP7.
  • RollingInTheHurtRollingInTheHurt Posts: 186Player
    Got to admit the MP7 in AAPG is kinda garbage.
    35d2uec.png
  • m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 613Moderator
    Got to admit the MP7 in AAPG is kinda garbage.

shouldn't that be expected with a round designed to minimize recoil, half the weight of a NATO round?

https://www.heckler-koch.com/en/products/military/submachine-guns/mp7a1/mp7a1/ammunition.html
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 620Player
    edited September 2018
    These armchair judges. New gun, not even tried out...!? Let's divide the community into good and bad. "I will not use it because I am so
    [insert any selfish praise]".

MY BET: These voicy elitist people will kill again this fresh breeze we got in here.
    AAPG is good!
    edited September 2018
    Flatlander wrote: »
    These armchair judges. New gun, not even tried out...!? Let's divide the community into good and bad. "I will not use it because I am so
    [insert any selfish praise]".

MY BET: These voicy elitist people will kill again this fresh breeze we got in here.

Actually, already played with them.

And, if they release the public version of the MP7 with this amount of recoil then I'm not touching it. I'm already banned on two servers because they thought I had no recoil with the M4, what do you think will happen when we start using the MP7 :lol:
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 620Player
    "I am tooooo ooooo ooooo good to play with it because I fear to get banned even more" is a different attitude than "Whoever plays with it sux and I look down on him".
    AAPG is good!
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 372Developer
    SeVn.Max wrote: »

Beta sound, I hope.

Also, by the looks of this test.. Good players use SCAR and bad players will use MP7.

Yeah that was from before SCAR sounds were added
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 987Player
    edited September 2018
    haha the mp7 is an awsome little weapon for close quaters combat. its been in 2 of my maps as a custom loadout weapon since it was in the editor . get used to it its in the game . plus you can set how many clips each player has in a umm. in my maps you get 6 clips plus there are 14 pick up weapons laying around so its quicker to switch to an already loaded one than re loading.
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 313Player
    That MP7 looks way too accurate. Unless it's going to take 80% of its clip to kill a person there could be problems on PS4.
    SCAR and M4 looked the same regarding performance in my opinion, except for a slight increase in recoil for the SCAR.
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 313Player
    Question: Which classes will these weapons be for? Can one expect a marksman version of the SCAR-H or something, or will a new class be created just for these weapons (Special Forces Class?)
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg
  • PredictionPrediction Posts: 131Player
    edited September 2018
    Not to change the subject but how do you get the hip fire DOT and the DOT in your scope to be the same size? Only option i see to change the dot only changes the dot for hip firing not the scope dot or does it just look that way in your video?

Not to change the subject but how do you get the hip fire DOT and the DOT in your scope to be the same size? Only option i see to change the dot only changes the dot for hip firing not the scope dot or does it just look that way in your video?

When selecting the normal dot, it will be the same as the red dot scope.
  • PredictionPrediction Posts: 131Player
    Oh that looked like it was the small dot on both.
  • SeVn.MaxSeVn.Max Posts: 230Player
    Good job! i hope it comes out very soon. Another suggestion i can give is to add in the future an m4mod for blufor and an ak74 or a ak47 old-style for the enemies. It would be the TOP!
  • -[iG]-Leketiskis-[iG]-Leketiskis Posts: 127Player
    Hello,
    One easy question. These guns will be default ones you can select as rifleman just as M4?
    Will they have their challenges just like any other gun had? (apart that 3rd pistol, that never had challenges).
    Also any awwards like skins and so?

Asking this since I'm one of rare players that have every single challenged completed and would finally have some challenge more then just trying to win ;)
    Hello,
    One easy question. These guns will be default ones you can select as rifleman just as M4?
    Will they have their challenges just like any other gun had? (apart that 3rd pistol, that never had challenges).

Asking this since I'm one of rare players that have every single challenged completed and would finally have some challenge more then just trying to win ;)

Uh yes, the SCAR and M17 pistol are selectable as loadouts. The MP7 might be a pickup item, they are undecided on that one.
  • -[iG]-Leketiskis-[iG]-Leketiskis Posts: 127Player
    Would be cool to have weapon challenges for the remaining guns too ;)
    SCAR, M17 and maybe even CZ-2 since it's available in loadout :) Just little extra to do for the SMAs out there. It's still at least 3 year of waiting after all :D
    Hello,

Uh yes, the SCAR and M17 pistol are selectable as loadouts. The MP7 might be a pickup item, they are undecided on that one.

Please don't make it a pickup, the RPG as a pick up I understand but a normal weapon should be taken from the loadouts.. Would be nice if it's in Rifleman class.. Making it a pickup will upset people, me included.
    Hello,

Please don't make it a pickup, the RPG as a pick up I understand but a normal weapon should be taken from the loadouts.. Would be nice if it's in Rifleman class.. Making it a pickup will upset people, me included.

Honestly I don't want it to be a pickup either. I'm gonna refer to you guys for backup when I'm arguing about it!