The Neur0tic insomniac, building a twitch following!

[1%R]Neur0tic__[1%R]Neur0tic__ Posts: 9Player
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Hey everybody, your friendly neighborhood neurotic here...

Ive been around a couple years now on AA:PG, AA2 was where I started as a kid about 12 years ago...however I developed most as a shooter once I landed on AAPG(Because my laptop could actually run it decent)
People who know me, know me as a f^#*ing sniper....some would say im pretty dece.

So as of a few days ago (Friday last week) I decided to actually set up my twitch and learn to stream.
I am entirely new and dont have much of a following, but I know ive ran into some awesome people along the way here on AA. I am looking for support! On the path to affiliate first, then will push for partner if I have the people around me.
I play PUBG a lot now, but am going to stream both AA and PUBG just about every night.
Find me live at: Twitch.tv/Neur0ticFPS

Right now i am streaming without webcam, learning how to work my scenes, transitions, music, etc...its a learning process! However, I am at 15/50 followers from the last couple days of reaching out.

You can hop on, listen to some chill beats and get in on some ever so slightly inappropriate team chatter ;)

Thanks for the love everyone!
Hit me on steam for some pubg duos/squads and AA for some fun!

Steam: Neur0tic__

Comments

• aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 361Developer
    I gave you a follow and would be happy to share you next time you're on.
  • vDropvDrop Posts: 26Beta Tester
    Glad you are streaming AA:PG, I've gone ahead and followed you as well. Will check out your next stream.
  • [1%R]Neur0tic__[1%R]Neur0tic__ Posts: 9Player
    I gave you a follow and would be happy to share you next time you're on.

Hollywood, thank you for the support sir! As I said I’m still new but the streams are looking nice and I’m figuring it out, going to continue working and developing entertainment to help keep growing. I’ve always loved AA and will enjoy helping stream it

vDrop wrote: »
    Glad you are streaming AA:PG, I've gone ahead and followed you as well. Will check out your next stream.

vDrop! Appreciate the follow as well man, I know we’ve played together recently. There will be some growing pains with my stream and getting comfortable performing knowing people are watching lol it’s a new side of things I’m enjoying so far. See you around some matches sir, happy fragging!
  • vDropvDrop Posts: 26Beta Tester
    If you have any issues with the stream or simply have any questions. Feel free to reach out to me anytime. Steam: vDrop
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 725Player
    Good luck with your streaming career. Sometimes I like to chill and watch other people play, so it is nice to see more people streaming this game.

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • [1%R]Neur0tic__[1%R]Neur0tic__ Posts: 9Player
    Good luck with your streaming career. Sometimes I like to chill and watch other people play, so it is nice to see more people streaming this game.

Thank you sir, I’m still new to this so only the very beginning stages here. My ‘career’ is restaurant management and that surely takes up most of my time! But I have issues and like to stay up gaming so now I’m just gonna let others enjoy the night with me!
    Appreciate the support!