TcpNetDriver_o Shut down

Hello
I'm building an AAPG server, with user maps, and I'm having trouble with this error.


Thanks for the help.

Comments

  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,613Beta Tester
    Why are you using port 54970 for Steam?
    ______

    This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • [TNT]^DoubleX^[TNT]^DoubleX^ Posts: 9Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Why are you using port 54970 for Steam?

    Hi use
    Game 7778
    Steam aut 7780
    Steam browser 27015
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,613Beta Tester
    Oh wait....I see now the port I'm referrencing is the client connection to the server. Sorry... :p

    When NOT trying to run UMMs can external connections be made to the server (as opposed to the internal LAN connections you're trying?)
    ______

    This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • [TNT]^DoubleX^[TNT]^DoubleX^ Posts: 9Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Oh wait....I see now the port I'm referrencing is the client connection to the server. Sorry... :p

    When NOT trying to run UMMs can external connections be made to the server (as opposed to the internal LAN connections you're trying?)

    normal maps works perfectly, yesterday server was full.

    when I try to switch to UMMs maps, I get this error, I'm on the same server network, but not on the same PC
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,613Beta Tester
    Hmm. Interesting. Does the disco happen with all maps, or just Impact2ndWave?
    ______

    This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • [TNT]^DoubleX^[TNT]^DoubleX^ Posts: 9Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Hmm. Interesting. Does the disco happen with all maps, or just Impact2ndWave?

    with everyone I've tested.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,613Beta Tester
    Alright. How are you setting up the server? What do you change to make UMMs work?

    AAGame.ini changes?
    UGCManager.ini changes?

    File locations for settings, server configs, maps, Steam and Workshop Content for client, etc?

    Are you running as admin in Windows?
    Are you letting the game download the maps or installing them manually?
    What instructions to run UMMs having you been following? A certain post, Steam Guide, etc?

    ...etc

    There's other questions I'm sure I'll think of.
    ______

    This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • [TNT]^DoubleX^[TNT]^DoubleX^ Posts: 9Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Alright. How are you setting up the server? What do you change to make UMMs work?

    AAGame.ini changes?
    UGCManager.ini changes?

    File locations for settings, server configs, maps, Steam and Workshop Content for client, etc?

    Are you running as admin in Windows?
    Are you letting the game download the maps or installing them manually?
    What instructions to run UMMs having you been following? A certain post, Steam Guide, etc?

    ...etc

    There's other questions I'm sure I'll think of.

    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Alright. How are you setting up the server? What do you change to make UMMs work?

    AAGame.ini changes?
    UGCManager.ini changes?

    File locations for settings, server configs, maps, Steam and Workshop Content for client, etc?

    Are you running as admin in Windows?
    Are you letting the game download the maps or installing them manually?
    What instructions to run UMMs having you been following? A certain post, Steam Guide, etc?

    ...etc

    There's other questions I'm sure I'll think of.

    I resolved by downloading the maps on my computer by entering another server, then copying them to the server.

    Thank you very much for your help, thank you very much.
Sign In or Register to comment.