Why

ShadowWolfPackShadowWolfPack Posts: 3Player
So I've just tried to get on after awhile of playing and what I am greeted with is that I couldn't connect to the servers and and rank was lost. I wasn't even that high of a rank and I wasn't even that good. So have I been banned or what. I'm not trying support because they never respond.

Comments

• RonnieGunz_RonnieGunz_ Posts: 8Player
    edited August 2018
    Probably your internet connection, pretty sure rank shows as pvt-1 until you’re fully connected to server.
  • ShadowWolfPackShadowWolfPack Posts: 3Player
    Probably your internet connection, pretty sure rank shows as pvt-1 until you’re fully connected to server.

It also says that I can't connect to the server, and when I get kicked all it says "Kicked: 0"
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 361Developer
    So I've just tried to get on after awhile of playing and what I am greeted with is that I couldn't connect to the servers and and rank was lost. I wasn't even that high of a rank and I wasn't even that good. So have I been banned or what. I'm not trying support because they never respond.

Try Support again, address it to GBGangsta by name. He'll respond.

Secondly, according to the team we've never banned anyone on PS4.

It also says that I can't connect to the server, and when I get kicked all it says "Kicked: 0"

I'm able to play right now. Try again?
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 300Player
    Actually a few days ago I too was having trouble getting into a match. I'd get into the loading screen and as soon as I'd get into a match I'd get kicked with the message displaying "Lost Connection to session!' or something like that. Either that or the game would freeze.
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg
    Actually a few days ago I too was having trouble getting into a match. I'd get into the loading screen and as soon as I'd get into a match I'd get kicked with the message displaying "Lost Connection to session!' or something like that. Either that or the game would freeze.

We were down for 2-2.5 hours Monday for server maintenance. If it was then I'd guess it was that.