What do you wanna see in 2019?

LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 278Player
edited August 7 in PS4
Edit (8/7/2018): Now a discussion for what players want to see added to the game in 2019. Feel free to comment/question on the ideas of others OR give ideas of your own

The game is great, but the lack of content: especially on the PS4 when compared to PC - is huge. Here's what I'd like to see done in 2019 if not before:

`
    At least 5 PC maps on PS4
    Allow manual team switch for unbalanced teams
    vote to kick (only same team can vote)
    Team Leaders and Squad Leaders (more below)
    More Skins/Camos
    Increase lobby size to 24
    Add different modes to current maps
    Match Placement Bonus
    Double XP Periods
    in-game medal/badge room (more below)
    AA:PG Theater and Digest*(more below)
    More Army Trivia
    Army Trivia Questions (more below)

Team Leaders and Squad Leaders would be a new feature to AA:PG. In general, an actual squad is composed of two or more Teams. So in-game, there'd always be one Squad leader for each team, and up to two Team leaders, depending on the overall amount of players for each team. The highest ranking player on each team gets to be squad leader, however the chosen squad leader can be removed from their position: either willingly or through force via a vote where majority rules. Team Leaders and Squad Leaders can designate points on the map where they'd like players to be. If players obey these orders, they get twice the normal points given for performing tasks. No penalties are imposed for players that choose to do their own thing.

The in-game medal/badge room would be a screen that displays all of the player's badges/medals in-game, like a trophy case. Players could also find badges which they've yet to unlock, and could check their progress towards specific achievements.

The AA:PG Theater/Digest is a menu/feature that allows players to view all sorts of Army Related Videos and Media. In addition to this, players can also look at concept art, check out the AA Comics, view Weapon Highlights and Descriptions, and much more!

Army Trivia Questions are Questions that'll occasionally appear at the loading screen, asking a player a question related in some shape or form to the U.S. Army. These questions will be based on Trivia that can be found in-game, however some of the Questions will require prior knowledge. A player gets 10-20 seconds to pick the correct answer choice. If they get it right, they'll receive bonus points at the end of the match. If they get it wrong, they receive no bonus and they are simply told that they were incorrect. (They could also be given the correct answer but this ruins the idea of having to go back and study/get the information themselves: I'm surprised that something like this isn't already in-game, as it helps to ensure that players are actually learning/listening to what they're being taught. I
Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg

Comments

• Blood_Wolf_04Blood_Wolf_04 Posts: 23Player
    So I like some of these ideas, But I'm going to address the ones I don't like then the ones I do. With the leaders, it sounds good at first. But then I thought about people like me, (With chat restriction or no mic,) and when I was playing on my other account I saw that not many people talked anyway so you are going to have a big problem with communication. With the 24 player lobby size, it's just too big for a tactical shooter. Call my bad trash for this but I already have problems fending off 4 people by myself when all of my team dies. I'm Going to have a bigger problem with 10-16 people rushing my position. And with the double XP, again, trying to keep with tactical. I want to stay away from hardcore as much as possible. Now for more skins. The skins are a symbol of mastery with that weapon just like other games. But instead of one challenge there are three. Adding more than there already is would mean harder challenges, some close to impossible to be beat. Now I do agree with the new maps. I have remembered them all and if I think hard enough I could tell you my spots and where to go from either spawns. I also love the medal room. my laptop is slow at times and waiting for things to speed up just to see a few medals is kinda annoying at times. The other ones I'm kind of neutral on but that's my input on your ideas.
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 278Player
    With the 24 player lobby size, each team would have 4 more players allowing for two teams of 12. Currently there's a 16 player lobby size, allowing for two teams of 8.

Double XP periods wouldn't change gameplay much. You get more points for helping your team anyway, not killing.

The new Weapon Skins could be given for reaching certain ranks, Or could be given for obtaining current mastery ranks with along with with the existing camos.

P0asKE2.jpg
  • Blood_Wolf_04Blood_Wolf_04 Posts: 23Player
    With the 24 player lobby size, each team would have 4 more players allowing for two teams of 12. Currently there's a 16 player lobby size, allowing for two teams of 8.

Double XP periods wouldn't change gameplay much. You get more points for helping your team anyway, not killing.

The new Weapon Skins could be given for reaching certain ranks, Or could be given for obtaining current mastery ranks with along with with the existing camos.

Well with the double XP, there could be times where someone was just lucky that day and now has a false rank that they didn't earn. (Maybe, maybe not. Depends on your few point.) And with the skin ranks, someone could have no challenges done but then reaches sergeant (I see it on almost every match.) to get the best looking skin to them, then they won't have anything to do in the long run. Now for the player team size, I can do a 10v10, but just having people hitting me from all sides with grenades and flashes from across the map is already bad. Another four people would make it worse.
  • ShadowWolfPackShadowWolfPack Posts: 3Player

Well with the double XP, there could be times where someone was just lucky that day and now has a false rank that they didn't earn. (Maybe, maybe not. Depends on your few point.) And with the skin ranks, someone could have no challenges done but then reaches sergeant (I see it on almost every match.) to get the best looking skin to them, then they won't have anything to do in the long run. Now for the player team size, I can do a 10v10, but just having people hitting me from all sides with grenades and flashes from across the map is already bad. Another four people would make it worse.

This is my new name, quote this.
    edited August 5
    Most/all of the custom made skins don't require mastery unlock if I'm not mistaken. The problem with leveling up is that there's nothing to gain by doing it. There should be unlockables for reaching certain ranks, whether it be a weapon skin, a uniform camo, or even a weapon class or leadership ability.

P0asKE2.jpg
  • HeadHunta69HeadHunta69 Posts: 4Player
    I would like to play against DEVS....ive never seen one in game and i would love the opportunity to unlock total (dev) estation achievement...i pride myself on completing as much of a game as i can and this is the only thing holding me back...ive never played against 1 dev...ever....please help lol
  • HeadHunta69HeadHunta69 Posts: 4Player
    also...more guns more maps more camos...thats all i do is try to unlock new gear and achievements
  • copeatdonutscopeatdonuts Posts: 5Player
    That’s possible but a process to port something over that isn’t cross developed.
    LPK PS4 // CPL I - 3.2 KDR - 1258 Secures - 624 Revives
  • SAKEWCWSAKEWCW Posts: 8Player
    I agree with what you said,me too i would like to have more maps like pc version have,and also more weapons like for example a assault rifle like SCAR-H, AUG A3 and some SMG like the classical MP5, P90, UMP or MP7 which the last one is on the game but i don't know where it is.Also i would like to see more accesories for the weapons like a silencer and some more scope for the assault rifle .I am ps4 player and discover this game around 2 months ago in the US psn store,because in the Spain psn store do not have it,i play every day around 3 or 4 hours but this cost a lot sometimes to find a match and this is because the search method,first the game start to search servers with 60ping,after empy servers with 60ping after the same with 100ping etc... The problem is when the game put me like host in an empy server and have to wait 15 other players for start the game,this is annoying because never does enter 15 others players,and what the game does is restart the search again in 60ping and this enter in bucle and i have to wait 10 or 15 minutes for find a match or directly i get angry and i leave the game.I think would be good if when the game put you in a empy server the game let you to start the match when have 4 or more player in the lobby.

Another subject but i think never will have solution,is the people who plays,in europe servers have lot players who are corrupt,what i mean is have some players who let to the enemies win,they see the enemy pass next them and they do not shoot and do nothing and i am not talking about people with PVT or PV2 level i talk about Sargent and more high levels,sometimes that people see you are doing a good match and they begin to throw you flash grenades,or even smoke grenades where you are only for bother you and let the enemies kill you,this is disgusting,this kind the players in VIP maps like Hospital when they are the VIP they go directly to the ecape for dead and ruin you the match.I don't know if with a vote system like said that man can serve to solved this situation i think not because in many cases almost all that people are friends and the lobby is full only for them,the most probable is that people vote to kick out you.

Well it's all what i have to say,i hope people can understand because my english is not very well.
    One thing to keep in mind is that this game is based on the kind of training and/or combat situations people in the Army would face in real life. This means that the weapons players can equip are generally those that the U.S. army would use.

P0asKE2.jpg
    One thing to keep in mind is that this game is based on the kind of training and/or combat situations people in the Army would face in real life. This means that the weapons players can equip are generally those that the U.S. army would use.

Is truth,but acording what i read in wikipedia the FN SCAR in their variant SCAR-L,SCAR-H and SCAR-SV are used by the us army,also the SMG MP5,i think a SMG would be a good weapon for maps like Interception,Hydra or Crossout.

Other ideas which i forgot to said before,is have option for take off the auto aim because for my taste is very high and sometimes i have an enemy behind a wall and the auto aim is so strong that push me the scope to that wall when i do not want aim there,happend some issues when have more than 1 enemy near the auto aim go crazy and perjudice.I know play without auto aim in console is very difficult,but me do in other games and at the end one finish to got used,add to this would be good to an ajust to change the dead zone for both sticks,or at least the right stick so have more precision.For the last would be good too be able to create clans,although do not have a lot sense because we would need create private match for make competitive clans battles and ps4 i think would be not able for the moment.
    edited August 9
    Believe it or not, the Devs are actually working on getting us Private Matches sometime this year. We're also going to supposedly have callilng cards , Unit Patches, and three new weapons along with a couple of maps. Seeing as how we're over half-way in the year and only a fraction of the promises have been fullfilled - my hope is that they'll squeeze the remaining huge chunk of the promised content within the remaining months.

Also, I think the cheating/team killing isn't as bad as it once was. FF does little damage, making it more of an annoyance than an actual threat (back when team mates could kill you with guns). The kick system prevents people from continously damaging their team-mates, and has more-or-less lowered the amount of FF trolls over the months.

As for abuse by parties , there's really not much you can do. You can leave the match, or just ignore em. They are no different than team-mates that don't want to win. If they do, they'll PTO. If not then they won't

P0asKE2.jpg
    Believe it or not, the Devs are actually working on getting us Private Matches sometime this year. We're also going to supposedly have callilng cards , Unit Patches, and three new weapons along with a couple of maps. Seeing as how we're over half-way in the year and only a fraction of the promises have been fullfilled - my hope is that they'll squeeze the remaining huge content of the promised content within the remaining months.

Also, I think the cheating/team killing isn't as bad as it once was. FF does little damage, making it more of an annoyance than an actual threat (back when team mates could kill you with guns). The kick system prevents people from continously damaging their team-mates, and has more-or-less lowered the amount of FF trolls over the months.

As for abuse by parties , there's really not much you can do. You can leave the match, or just ignore em. They are no different than team-mates that don't want to win. If they do, they'll PTO. If not then they won't

thanks for listening and being interested in the ideas and opinions of the players,not all the videogame companies do that.I love AAPG,I like the kind of game like tactical/competitive,one of the thing which more surprised me in the sound,the sound is pretty good,I use the Sony platinum headsets and in this game i can hear the steps "even the bare feets from the VIP" and know almost 100% exactly the possition where the enemy is,this not happend for example in other games like COD where you have to pay 60/70 dollars/euros and they do not give to you a so good sound.I am looking forward to see the news updates and the new contents.
  • RonnieGunz_RonnieGunz_ Posts: 8Player
    edited August 12
    Mount McKenna, weapons cache and pipeline
  • Bear_82Bear_82 Posts: 335Moderator
    MOUT McKenna, weapons cache and pipeline

ftfy
    The right of the people to keep and arm bears shall not be infringed.
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 348Developer
    Believe it or not, the Devs are actually working on getting us Private Matches sometime this year. We're also going to supposedly have callilng cards , Unit Patches, and three new weapons along with a couple of maps. Seeing as how we're over half-way in the year and only a fraction of the promises have been fullfilled - my hope is that they'll squeeze the remaining huge chunk of the promised content within the remaining months.

I know I'm new here but this was discussed just this morning. Private Lobbies is the #1 priority right now. This doesn't mean it will be done tomorrow, but it does mean it is the top priority.
    edited August 14

I know I'm new here but this was discussed just this morning. Private Lobbies is the #1 priority right now. This doesn't mean it will be done tomorrow, but it does mean it is the top priority.

And It should be. There are a good number of PS4 clans on AA and by adding private lobbies you'll pave the way for Esports and other competitive events for AA. I could even see there being tournaments for AA:PG where teams compete against each other.

In case you don't know. PS4 allows for the creation of teams, and these teams can compete in tournaments and such. I know that many games host them, and I see no reason as to why AA couldn't be one of them.

P0asKE2.jpg
  • nL^Z0naGaming_nL^Z0naGaming_ Posts: 660Player
    I know I'm new

Welcome to the club!.
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 578Player
    I know I'm new

Welcome to the club!.

And buckle up!! :awesome:
    AAPG is good!