New RPG Rocket Achievements

PredictionPrediction Posts: 120Player
CaterP wrote: »
New Weapon

Two new RPG-themed Steam achievements have been added: "I meant to do that!" (Kill an enemy with the RPG back blast) and "R-Three-G" (Get three kills with a single RPG blast). Stats related to the RPG are tracked and will be added to player profiles on the webpage soon after release.

Not sure if it is a bug or I am not looking in the right location on my profile but I killed an enemy with the back blast and didn't receive my achievement in game and can't even see where it would be on my profile.

Comments

• }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 629Administrator
    It should show up in your steam achievements just like all the others. If you did not get it, try again. If it repeats please take a video of it and then send in a bug report.
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 687Player
    edited July 2018
    CaterP wrote: »
    New Weapon

Two new RPG-themed Steam achievements have been added: "I meant to do that!" (Kill an enemy with the RPG back blast) and "R-Three-G" (Get three kills with a single RPG blast). Stats related to the RPG are tracked and will be added to player profiles on the webpage soon after release.

Not sure if it is a bug or I am not looking in the right location on my profile but I killed an enemy with the back blast and didn't receive my achievement in game and can't even see where it would be on my profile.

On steam they have not been added it yet, on the AA website also not been added for me.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 725Player
    When i got them, they popped in-game. But like mentioned by z0nagaming, they're not added neither steam or on site.

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • CaterPCaterP Posts: 190Developer
    They are not yet active on Steam or the webpage. We are looking into the issue.
  • DeltaKiloDeltaKilo Posts: 146Developer
    Everyone should have the RPG achievements now, please check your profile on the AA website. Even if you earned them before we fixed the issue, you should have it now.
  • -[iG]-Leketiskis-[iG]-Leketiskis Posts: 127Player
    Sorry for not making it seperate topic, but RPG 3 kill shot is not working properly.
    Sometimes we see achievement beeing given for 2 kills + a shot before or so.
    I had it once, but did not catch moment on video or remember it properly, but heard it from multiple guys, so might be worth checking if you guys bother fixing, since it's nothing crucial.
    Sorry for not making it seperate topic, but RPG 3 kill shot is not working properly. Sometimes we see achievement beeing given for 2 kills + a shot before or so.
    I had it once, but did not catch moment on video or remember it properly, but heard it from multiple guys, so might be worth checking if you guys bother fixing, since it's nothing crucial.

Your timing could not be more perfect, I actually send a message yesterday about this so they are aware of it. I received the achievement yesterday for killing in total of 4 players as the last player was the VIP, but the thing was I killed those 4 player over the entire match, each RPG kill was a single one and not three at the same time. Some how the system still gave it to me.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 725Player
    I also have the back blast kill with a RPG achievement, but on the USsoldier page it doesn't track any kills with back blast.

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • GBGangstaGBGangsta Posts: 63Developer
    I had raised an issue about someone getting the 3 kills and not the achievement but didnt know there were other issues with it.

Ill raise the point with the Devs.
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 361Developer
    Brought this up again this morning so devs are aware
    You can put this bug/glitch to the bottom of the list of fixes that need to be done.
    I mean, it's just a simple achievement after all :lol:
    You can put this bug/glitch to the bottom of the list of fixes that need to be done.

That's fine but we work multiple channels lol.

Betas have reproduced the errors with the achievement you guys found and they are being fixed.

Additionally we are looking to make this achievement (and others) recurring so you can keep track of how many times you've gotten an RPG triple kill, etc.
    edited August 2018

Betas have reproduced the errors with the achievement you guys found and they are being fixed.

Additionally we are looking to make this achievement (and others) recurring so you can keep track of how many times you've gotten an RPG triple kill, etc.

So, it will be like double headshots in short time period, 60+ meter shots (eagle eye), etc.

So, it will be like double headshots in short time period, 60+ meter shots (eagle eye), etc.

We'll have to go down the list of achievements and decide which to make recurring but yeah