Update busted the game

OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 63Player
So here we are after another update with all sorts of issues. Ibkoad the game up and all of my settings are reset to default. No bother. I figured as much when it was said last week that this update would fix the skins issue. Excited to use my skins after months of not, I change all of my settings back and go to Pkay Online. Immediately I get a pop up saying I lost internet connection. Weird. Close the game restart. Do my settings. Same thing.....ok. close and reload. This time I don't touch the settings and it lets me in. The problem now is that either there are zero games being played (a first, if true) or matchmaking is broken also. This time I reboot the Playstation itself. Load the game, adjust my settings "You have lost internet connection". Close game and reload. Don't touch the settings and I'm in matchmaking....but never find a game.

Comments

• OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 63Player
    Shortly after posting this, after having gone through the steps the matchmaking makes you go through over and over, I adjusted my settings and went back into matchmaking. Immediately found a room to play in. Somethings still off though. Spent 30 minutes finding a room when there are obviously rooms to be found
  • Blood_Wolf_04Blood_Wolf_04 Posts: 23Player
    Well that's a problem that so far only you are facing. If you would go to contact at the bottom of the page you will find someone who can help you. I'll even put the link inn for you. http://americasarmy.com/support