Rpg

Marlboro-NLMarlboro-NL Posts: 2Player
hello,

first thank you the fix with the camo issue.

i want to adress the sincere problem with the rpg update. It ruins a perfect balanced game.

the motivation to play the game is getting less and less due to the overpowered rpg. the location of the rpg is to easy to reach for instance. and in 1 map there are even 2 rpg's.

is there a possibility to start a poll or a vote system to keep or disband the rpg.

thanks and regards Marlboro-NL

Comments

• RonnieGunz_RonnieGunz_ Posts: 8Player
    It’s a tactical teamwork based game, we are supposed to learn to adapt and overcome. Hasn’t stunted my gameplay at all and I like the addition of the rpg.
  • OICURMT!OICURMT! Posts: 105Beta Tester
    Only people I know it seriously affects are the run-N-gunner's...
    --

In life, there is no respawn... why should there be in a game?
  • Blood_Wolf_04Blood_Wolf_04 Posts: 23Player
    There is a way to counter the RPG. Stick to close quarters and then the RPG wont be able to blow. (Depends on how close it is.) Just make sure they don't hit you directly with the rocket because then it will kill you.
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 313Player
    I like the RPG, it's like having a far-reaching grenade. It's only on a few of the maps and there's no reason to take it away.
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 995Moderator
    A different strategy, use it as bait.
    Position your self where you can cover the rpg and shoot those that try to pick it up.
    Its a certain player type that usually runs like mad to get to the rpg first, and they are often not that hard to finish off :)
    ss_4_frankof.png
    frankof wrote: »
    A different strategy, use it as bait.
    Position your self where you can cover the rpg and shoot those that try to pick it up.
    Its a certain player type that usually runs like mad to get to the rpg first, and they are often not that hard to finish off :)

I do that too.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 637Player
    edited August 2018
    I like the RPG, it's like having a far-reaching grenade. It's only on a few of the maps and there's no reason to take it away.

And as grenades are already a fairly low-skill mechanic, let's celebrate introducing another low-skill mechanic!

EDIT: Removed reference to maps that don't have RPG on PS4.
    OICURMT! wrote: »

So what you're saying is it's yet another way of catering to the less skillful players?
  • RonnieGunz_RonnieGunz_ Posts: 8Player

So what you're saying is it's yet another way of catering to the less skillful players?

I don’t know what other people are seeing, but I’m a run and gunner and the rpg hasn’t effected me one but. I’m still killing it daily.

I don’t know what other people are seeing, but I’m a run and gunner and the rpg hasn’t effected me one but. I’m still killing it daily.

I haven't actually played since it was added. I was just going off what he said.

I haven't actually played since it was added. I was just going off what he said.

Well we are both here to tell you that there can be times that it screws you over and times where you can take out the entire team without even trying.