Game Update - 07.26.2018

Comments

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,400Player
    •Added admin voice mute commands (AdminVoiceMute and AdminVoiceUnMute) and panel

I can mute but not unmute there is no box there any idea why ? my other admins see it but for me its not there.
    Anyone help =)
  • MieyaMieya Posts: 1Player
    When are you adding mp7 and scar? To ps4
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 628Player
    Soon.
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,054Player
    edited July 2018
    Everyone needs to know that the developers are trying. The skins were enough for me but the RPG sealed it. And all the bug fixes allows for better game play. They can't get everything they want to be out, out at once because that would take too long.

Most of us have been here since beta, they're not making it a better game.
    They are destroying a danm good game serie into dust.

What's sad about it is that the game really did have some good potential and during the open beta and they were developing it at a decent rate. Then they went on hiatus, went months without an update, put out version 1.0 in October 2015 and that was really the end of it. It was like they figured to hit version 1.0 and then stop developing the game except a few random updates here and there. That effectively killed any support the game had left. If they put out the game in October 2015 and then were still putting out new content patches once every couple months, the player numbers possibly would still probably be somewhat decent. Now it's too late.

The game had too many missteps anyway, never seemed to know what direction it wanted to go in, and the dev team seemed too cautious to take drastic measures to either push the game into either a full blown competitive game or a totally casual type game. It seemed to waiver back and forth without landing in a solid place. The game suffered as a result.

If the Devs ever decided to try an AA5 with the old style AA approach (round based tactical shooter), I still think they could work it in an old school style setup. Put out a fairly basic game. Include a map pack of around 10 of the best maps from all three games to start (mostly AA2) then just roll out new content every three months for the duration of development. If you need to fix bugs in between those big content updates, do it, but new content every quarter consistently. People will stick with games that are constantly changing, once development stops interest wanes. Very few games can keep people interested long term without new content.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,566Player

Nice find. Better than this I've used and it it isn't even a cricket.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 304Player
    edited July 2018
    In all honesty PS4 players like myself don't really care about the other AA titles, mainly because this is the first one we've ever played. Most probably don't know that were others.

There are plenty of people E-4 and up, and now SMA's are becoming a common sight as well. The game is free, which alone brought in a high amount of players. I Couldn't see myself playing this on PC because I prefer to play FPS on console.

I will say that AA is completely unique in my opinion. Sure, it has similarities to other FPS out there but also has a lot of differences
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 700Player
    There are plenty of people E-4 and up, and now SMA's are becoming a common sight as well. The game is free, which alone brought in a high amount of players. I Couldn't see myself playing this on PC because I prefer to play FPS on console.

The PS4 version is in my eyes still fresh and new, the PC version isn't and that part of the community have been back stabbed so many times that's why you will see a lot of hate rising. They make promises, they tell you they fix something while it isn't.. Then they fix something with out telling you they did. They hyped us with showing 4 weapons months ago, yet give us only the RPG and make you fight for it with your team the amount of flashes going of on spawn is retarded not to forget the whole RPG is pointless, oh and did I say it already. They had MONTHS to make 4 weapons, I've seen modders in ArmA series make entire army's, vehicles both land, air sea and animated plus their own sounds in less then 2 months.. Here we are for one RPG more then 2 months.

Like take uptown, instead of removing the climbing function in the window from upper bakery they added some weird a** glitchy garbage that launched me to the other side of the world one time. Why they added it? donno.. somehow people start to cry about the spot I found and used and it got remove instantly but then the real issues that brake the game are still, well,, in the game.

I would say, come try the PC version.. And you will see the best thing ever with this last patch.. Were people are even more harder to kill and everyone in the game teleports all over the place.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 480Beta Tester
    Like take uptown, instead of removing the climbing function in the window from upper bakery they added some weird a** glitchy garbage that launched me to the other side of the world one time. Why they added it? donno.. somehow people start to cry about the spot I found and used and it got remove instantly but then the real issues that brake the game are still, well,, in the game.

Did you report this? If not, please do it or send me some more specific steps in a PM.

I'm 100% sure launching players to outer space is not an intended feature. :)

Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,054Player

Sounds like a fun feature to me.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 304Player
    They are extremely slow when it comes to putting out new content, but I guess that gives us an idea of how much money/support is being put into the game. They don't have billions of dollars to spend like Activision or Electronic Arts, nor do they have the vast amount of personnel.

I'm very curious to see how well the new content, especially the Unit Patches and Calling Card, plays out on the PS4. I'm also interested in what the Force Class will be like.
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg

Did you report this? If not, please do it or send me some more specific steps in a PM.

No haven't reported it.. There is not really much to it, all i did was climb in the window and 3 seconds later i was gone.. Flying 800kmp/h low altitude over the north pole.
    edited August 2018
    •Added admin voice mute commands (AdminVoiceMute and AdminVoiceUnMute) and panel

I can mute but not unmute there is no box there any idea why ? my other admins see it but for me its not there.

Any help i still have the same problem.

Anyone =)
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 631Player
    I Couldn't see myself playing this on PC because I prefer to play FPS on console.

lol... just lol.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 631Player
    Everyone needs to know that the developers are trying. The skins were enough for me but the RPG sealed it. And all the bug fixes allows for better game play. They can't get everything they want to be out, out at once because that would take too long.

Seems like the changes are mostly cosmetic and unlikely to affect gameplay.
    CaterP wrote: »
    Bug Fixes
    • Intentionally dropping a carry objective now properly produces a drop sound for observers

Can you explain why the "feature" of the opposing team being able to see on their screen where the downed objective is still exists? It would be one thing if it only happened if a teammate had eyes on the objective, but it happens in all cases. I shouldn't be able to tell from extract that the other team left the flag in spawn on Inner Hospital, for example. It's essentially giving away a player's position if they do the smart thing and drop the objective before making a risky push or peek. That "feature" continuing to exist is, frankly, just mind-boggling.
  • HeadHunta69HeadHunta69 Posts: 4Player
    can you please fix the achievements secure the vip and revive the vip....for some reason when i look at my achievements those 2 are all glitched out and i know ive unlocked them...please and thank you

VLg0X6r.png
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 480Beta Tester
    Try deleting ini files. I don't have a better guess :/.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
    Try deleting ini files. I don't have a better guess :/.

Not only that, he doesn't have to worry about it.. each map restart the mute disappears.