Game Update - 07.26.2018

CaterPCaterP Posts: 189Developer
New Weapon

The RPG-7 V2 has been added to select maps; a devastating anti-personnel weapon with a large fragmentation radius. It is a single shot weapon and is automatically dropped once fired. The RPG-7 has a minimum safe arming distance of ten meters; the round will not detonate if it does not travel at least ten meters. Beware the back blast as it will injure, or even kill, those directly behind when fired.

Two new RPG-themed Steam achievements have been added: "I meant to do that!" (Kill an enemy with the RPG back blast) and "R-Three-G" (Get three kills with a single RPG blast). Stats related to the RPG are tracked and will be added to player profiles on the webpage soon after release.

It is available as an in-world pickup on selected maps only; it will never appear in the deploy menu. A DefaultGame.ini option, 'bAllowRPGPickup', allows server admins (on PC only) to disable the RPG if they so choose.

One or more RPGs can be found on the following maps:

PS4
  • Homestead
  • Uptown
  • Intercept

PC - BDX
  • Bridge EX
  • Intercept C4/EX
  • SpringStreet EX/VIP
  • Watchdog C4

PC - FLO
  • Bridge EX
  • BridgeNight EX
  • ColdFront C4/EX/VIP
  • Downtown EX
  • Homestead C4/VIP
  • InsurgentCamp AC
  • Intercept EX/C4/VIP
  • Overload C4/VIP
  • Sandstorm TH
  • Slumps VIP/TH
  • Uptown EX/VIP
  • Watchdog AC

Weapon Changes
  • Supernova deals slightly less damage over range (however more than the 870)
  • Dragonov loses less damage over range

Bug Fixes
  • Intentionally dropping a carry objective now properly produces a drop sound for observers
  • Fix for right-click context menus not closing properly in the server browser
  • Fixed an issue where scramble teams or restarting mission commands could be executed unintentionally
  • When using Explore mode, the player no longer spawns player as the VIP on VIP maps
  • Added admin voice mute commands (AdminVoiceMute and AdminVoiceUnMute) and panel
  • Added feedback to VOIP notification when muted by admin. 
  • Adjusted text notification when text chat is blocked by admin
  • Admin panel UI windows no longer function when not visible
  • Localized warmup messaging and adjusted it with separate messaging for PC and PS4 in the case where only a single party is on the server
  • Level 0 players will no longer be picked as VIP when other options are available (previously, only level 1 players were excluded)
  • End of round camera will now focus on player that secures a VIP, even if they weren't the one to down the VIP
  • Changed the location of the scoreboard timer to the lower right-hand corner
  • Interrupting shotgun reloading with slide will now properly interrupt and restart reload (fixes reload continuing without animation)
  • Fix to better handle ceasing objective use when a player is neutralized (fixes log spam and potential UI issues)
  • Round start timer now adjusts position to avoid being obscured by the deploy UI and no longer updates when not in use
  • Fix for some scopes missing a lens in the My Soldier menu

PS4 Specific Bug Fixes
  • Party system tweaked to avoid a party split when PSN room system fails for some reason
  • A match no longer begins if all the players belong to the same party; instead the game remains in warmup mode awaiting more players
  • Fix for settings and skins not always properly saving & equipping

Map Fixes
  • Added more items to the mainstreet trash pile to fix unintended lines of sight on Uptown
  • Added blocking volumes to prevent players from accessing unintended areas on Uptown

Comments

• SeVn.MaxSeVn.Max Posts: 210Player
    Thanks !!!!!!!! Thanks !!!!!!!! =) :)
  • COKECOLACOKECOLA Posts: 27Player
    Thanks a lot.
  • nL^Z0naGaming_nL^Z0naGaming_ Posts: 610Player
    Already found a bug, when i set fps to 200 it reduces my DPI..
    Steam - YouTube - Twitch

Prepare for change, we got aaHollywood back on the range.
  • -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI--[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI- Posts: 357Beta Tester
    Great Job Everyone!! HOOAH
    One day I will graduate noob school!!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 210Player
    Nice, Can't wait to go try out the new weapon.
    Amateurs try until they can get it right, Professionals keep trying until they can't get it wrong

P0asKE2.jpg
  • Psychotic71Psychotic71 Posts: 8Player
    Now the settings are not staying in profile. Unreal.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,314Player
    Anything for admin panel or do we have to wait another 2 years.
    Disappointing update.
    https://www.souldefenders.co.uk
    -SD-Souldefenders FunHouse-ACI-
    -SD-InnerHospital 24/7No Sniper-ACI-
    BC1NPiE.jpg
  • Ix-M0NTANA-xIIx-M0NTANA-xI Posts: 29Player
    Ps4, uptown. Where is the rpg? I've looked everwhere.
  • -=M|K|H=-Gorilla-=M|K|H=-Gorilla Posts: 561Beta Tester
    Another thing to keep in mind guys is that if your backed up on a wall and you fire the RPG-7 you will receive back blast damage yourself.
  • POTATO.RZintegra2.0POTATO.RZintegra2.0 Posts: 25Player
    What will be the damage percentage inflicted by the RPG on FF on those teammates the run infront of the it or back blast?. and will it be enough damage to send you to leavenworth?
  • OICURMT!OICURMT! Posts: 68Beta Tester
    What will be the damage percentage inflicted by the RPG on FF on those teammates the run infront of the it or back blast?. and will it be enough damage to send you to leavenworth?

Yo Integra, I suggest you be the first to try it and report back.. :)
    --

In life, there is no respawn... why should there be in a game?
  • POTATO.RZintegra2.0POTATO.RZintegra2.0 Posts: 25Player
    OICURMT! wrote: »

Yo Integra, I suggest you be the first to try it and report back.. :)

Are you volunteering to be the first one crossing in front of me? Lol. I’m not touching those ROE rockets.
  • PredictionPrediction Posts: 98Player
    Nice Update!

Anything to address the major lag issues with IAD11 GO?

Lag on a few of the official servers has been really bad since the last update but the GO server I mentioned seems to be the worse.
  • lomein07lomein07 Posts: 3Player
    The bug for PS4 settings/player/weapon customizations not saving isn't fixed. It's actually worse now.

Previously only my player model/weapon customizations wouldn't save. Now even my settings will be reset to default each time I restart the game.
  • Psychotic71Psychotic71 Posts: 8Player
    Keeps splitting up the party and still unbalanced teams on PS4.

• -GsT-nevex-GsT-nevex Posts: 20Player
    Anything for admin panel or do we have to wait another 2 years.
    Disappointing update.

Agree. This update is just a bad joke!

What's about the linux dedicated server version? Early in 2018...
    TheTots, 7 month ago, dec 2017
    Dedicated Servers
    We are testing our official servers on Linux dedicated servers. We expect to be able to release these to the public for use sometime early in 2018.
    aapg.rocks | AAPG Turnier Herbst 2018 | Organisator: Schwarze Legion
  • SimonSaizSimonSaiz Posts: 43Player
    Why are you suprised....not the first useless Patch
  • Blood_Wolf_04Blood_Wolf_04 Posts: 23Player
    Everyone needs to know that the developers are trying. The skins were enough for me but the RPG sealed it. And all the bug fixes allows for better game play. They can't get everything they want to be out, out at once because that would take too long.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 502Player
    Such a painfully slow developing game.
  • nL^Z0naGaming_nL^Z0naGaming_ Posts: 610Player
    Everyone needs to know that the developers are trying. The skins were enough for me but the RPG sealed it. And all the bug fixes allows for better game play. They can't get everything they want to be out, out at once because that would take too long.

Most of us have been here since beta, they're not making it a better game.
    They are destroying a danm good game serie into dust.
    Steam - YouTube - Twitch

Prepare for change, we got aaHollywood back on the range.