PS4: Why can't I secure the bomb?

LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 304Player
On PS4, for the demolition game mode (where you plant a bomb/defend the bomb site(s)) the defending team is suppose to be able to secure the bomb. However, this can't be done. I read an in-game tip that says/suggests I'm supposed to be able to secure the bomb, not to mention that securing the bomb is one of the primary objectives in the demolition.

Assuming this is a bug, can a fix be expected?
Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg

Comments

• L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 700Player
    It's not a bug, it's intended to be like that. It's a future they never managed to get to work.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    We had bomb securing fully implemented in the beta, but took it out based on player feedback.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 700Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    We had bomb securing fully implemented in the beta, but took it out based on player feedback.

Why not introducing it back into the game then? I mean if you want to make it fast pace gaming.
  • Blood_Wolf_04Blood_Wolf_04 Posts: 23Player
    TheTots wrote: »

Why not introducing it back into the game then? I mean if you want to make it fast pace gaming.

It's not meant to be fast paced. It's meant to be tactical and slowER, paced. Now I have had times where I'm the last one left and the whole enemy team rushes me me at once. (I won of course, my spots are too good.) Only at those points does it get hectic. Other than that there should be just about nothing fast about it.