edited July 16 in R&R
HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
Think positive thoughts,
say positive words,
do positive actions
and the positive grows.

Comments

• -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 720Player
    He should've been perma banned. A streamer like him who has thousands and thousands of followers/subscribers have some influence. Now the kids will think its fun to play with hacks.

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 587Player
    agreed
  • wrath_of_grungewrath_of_grunge Posts: 4Player
    He should've been perma banned. A streamer like him who has thousands and thousands of followers/subscribers have some influence. Now the kids will think its fun to play with hacks.

this is the same line of thinking that leads to parents claiming media causes kids to be killers.

i agree with the sentiment, but there's no need to jump to such conclusions.
  • nL^Z0naGaming_nL^Z0naGaming_ Posts: 663Player
    edited July 26

this is the same line of thinking that leads to parents claiming media causes kids to be killers.

There is, shroud did two things wrong that were bannable offenses .

- Playing with a cheater is against the ToS, a streamer like him is promoting cheating.
    - Playing with some one other then the members in your squad is against the ToS.

And that's just from the game itself, Twitch also doesn't allow cheating in anyway which means doing it themself, or promoting it by playing with a player who is cheating.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 720Player

Nothing has to do with that. Don't compare two totally different things.

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.