One to three shot death

Blood_Wolf_04Blood_Wolf_04 Posts: 23Player
edited July 11 in PS4
So I have matches where I'm god, then I have matches where people are crawling really fast and one shotting me with an ak. It is really annoying. There are also times I can unload a full mag and they would be at half health.

Comments

• }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 597Moderator
    Skill, Luck and Lat. Try to stay in servers with low ping and has admins that can check in on pings. I have games where I dominate and I have games where I suck. A lot can factor in on your game performance.
  • Blood_Wolf_04Blood_Wolf_04 Posts: 23Player
    Skill, Luck and Lat. Try to stay in servers with low ping and has admins that can check in on pings. I have games where I dominate and I have games where I suck. A lot can factor in on your game performance.

Well I play on playstation...
  • m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 595Moderator
    I'll move this from PC/Game Support to PS4
    Well you might not be able to check in on pings with PS4 or Pick servers, I would not know because I don't use PS4. However I would say it still has the same idea.
    Well you might not be able to check in on pings with PS4 or Pick servers, I would not know because I don't use PS4. However I would say it still has the same idea.

You can check pings. The thing is my WiFi is potato and can barely run sniper ghost warrior.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    If you're running on wifi, and you know your wifi is bad, that's probably it.
    I would try to run a hard line to see if the same happens.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

TheTots wrote: »

Well that's just it. It's only on certain servers, coincidentally on the same servers I'm having this problems.
    I would try as Tots said 1st and see if there is a deference m8.
  • UltraInstinctSaiyanUltraInstinctSaiyan Posts: 3Player
    edited July 12
    I recommend checking your connection on dslreports.com with Buffer Bloat thing. I had buffer bloat only on 3/4-full upload range on my ISP router/modem, fiber optic. Perfect pings, no loss, choke in games like CSGO but still something felt wrong. For example in AAPG, 3 straight shots in one enemy from snipe.
    Bought new router, connected it between ISP router and laptop, set limit to upload bandwith and everything feels ok now. Shots from rifles actually hit, looks like I need less bullets to kill, I have more time to react.
    Many people will tell you how bad CSGO is, how they can't react. Had the same issue, now it feels nice to play. I have nice time reaction between 150-200ms, and I was wondering how people could play those games with reactions of 200-300ms if I was barely able to kill people sometimes.
    And this is only on like ~25$ router...

Bufferbloat was gradually going from hundreds to thousands while uploading, now it is between 0 and 2-3 dozen.

All this on crappy laptop. :D
    I recommend checking your connection on dslreports.com with Buffer Bloat thing. I had buffer bloat only on 3/4-full upload range on my ISP router/modem, fiber optic. Perfect pings, no loss, choke in games like CSGO but still something felt wrong. For example in AAPG, 3 straight shots in one enemy from snipe.
    Bought new router, connected it between ISP router and laptop, set limit to upload bandwith and everything feels ok now. Shots from rifles actually hit, looks like I need less bullets to kill, I have more time to react.
    Many people will tell you how bad CSGO is, how they can't react. Had the same issue, now it feels nice to play. I have nice time reaction between 150-200ms, and I was wondering how people could play those games with reactions of 200-300ms if I was barely able to kill people sometimes.
    And this is only on like ~25$ router...

Bufferbloat was gradually going from hundreds to thousands while uploading, now it is between 0 and 2-3 dozen.

All this on crappy laptop. :D

Well I'm on playstation and don't have a cable long enough to reach it...
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 522Player
    TheTots wrote: »

I've already established that that won't help. ;-)