Americas army proven grounds keeps freezing and I lose all my points.

AlbasterAlbaster Posts: 7Player
Good day.
Americas Army keeps freezing when I tried to log into a server. I can hear team mate talk and I can talk back but no game play. After the 3de login the game works for 4 to 8 rounds than it freeze again. I have tried reinstalling Windows 10 and PB and Americas Army. I also verified my game files but it still does the same thing. I did see a message from Punk buster that says the following. PunkBuster Client: Master Query Sent to (MASTER3.EVENBALANCE.COM) 50.62.82.210 Can someone please assist me what to try next.

Kind regards
Andre

Comments

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,419Player
    Log out of the game and steam not just shut down log out of both and make sure your not logged into steam on any other device once your logged out of all restart your computer and log back in steam and game see if that works.
  • }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 669Administrator
    If you cant find a fix by wed add me on steam and I will see if I can help out.
  • AlbasterAlbaster Posts: 7Player
    Log out of the game and steam not just shut down log out of both and make sure your not logged into steam on any other device once your logged out of all restart your computer and log back in steam and game see if that works.

Good day

I have done this last night but it still does the same thing. Game freeze 3 time wen try to log in and only after that it works for 4 to 8 rounds then freeze again. What happens when freezing the people keep walking into same direction. I can still chat with other team mates and global players but I cant do any thing on that game play. I can then select esc and go to the main menu and start the browser and enter again. When I do training on the game it self it does not freeze. This is only on online gaming.

Kind regards
    Andre
    If you cant find a fix by wed add me on steam and I will see if I can help out.

Good Morning

My account at the moment does not allow me to add friends.
    Could you maybe invite me.

Regards
    Albaster
    What is your steam name?
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,419Player
    Same as he is using here =)
    I think I added you but I am not sure if it was you Albaster. I tried to look for your name on steam and a few players with the same name came up and then a few of them have not been online and 1 was private. So if that was not you please set your steam profile pick to something specific and message me back. I will be online off and on all day tonight and tomorrow. I found a few things I can try to see if we can get you back on core
    Morning Gorilla

I dont see you in my friend list. My account name is Albaster10
    I will be online to night. Thanks for your support so far.

Regards
    Albaster
    I think I added you but I am not sure if it was you Albaster. I tried to look for your name on steam and a few players with the same name came up and then a few of them have not been online and 1 was private. So if that was not you please set your steam profile pick to something specific and message me back. I will be online off and on all day tonight and tomorrow. I found a few things I can try to see if we can get you back on core

Morning Gorilla

I dont see you in my friend list. My account name is Albaster10
    I will be online to night. Thanks for your support so far.

Regards
    Albaster
    I tried to add you. Are you sure Albaster10 is your STEAM name?
    Hi Gorilla

Give me your number so I can phone you maybe. I se on my steam it says Albaster only

Regards
    Albaster
    I tried to add you. Are you sure Albaster10 is your STEAM name?

Hi Gorilla

My account name is Albaster. I have add the Americas Army logo to my profile for you to find.

Regards
    Andre
    Sent.
    Sent.

Morning. I did receive you as a friend.

Regards
    Albaster