Bring back for an old man

SlitNeck76SlitNeck76 Posts: 3Player
I would like to politely ask with great respect that AAO would please bring back SF maps namely SF Village as well as suppressor attachments and lean left/lean right to PS4.

I would also like my old army tag from using my email XXXXXXXX.XXXXXXXX@us.army.mil

Thank you Sergeant First Class [LV]SnakeEyes
What map should AA:Proving Grounds bring back?
  1. What SF Map would you like to see again?13 votes
    1. SF Village
        7.69%
    2. SF CSAR
        7.69%
    3. All SF Maps
      84.62%

Comments

• OICURMT!OICURMT! Posts: 64Beta Tester
    Try searching in the workshop. You'll find that almost every AA2 map has been recreated.
    --

In life, there is no respawn... why should there be in a game?
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 487Player
    Does PS4 have custom maps??

Slit, go to https://www.americasarmy.com/account/settings/afa for your Army designation.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 396Player
    doogle! wrote: »
    Does PS4 have custom maps??

Slit, go to https://www.americasarmy.com/account/settings/afa for your Army designation.

PS4 doesn't even have all the maps PC does.

I am curious as to why the hallway between North Stairs and Blue Stairs is fully walled on PS4, IIRC, where PC has some construction barriers blocking the rest of the hall.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 397Beta Tester
    I am curious as to why the hallway between North Stairs and Blue Stairs is fully walled on PS4, IIRC, where PC has some construction barriers blocking the rest of the hall.

This is 100% guessing on my part, but I think PS4 doesn't have the full Hospital (does it?), so those areas you can see over there are simply not in the game to reduce file size/increase performance/etc.

Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 396Player

This is 100% guessing on my part, but I think PS4 doesn't have the full Hospital (does it?), so those areas you can see over there are simply not in the game to reduce file size/increase performance/etc.

I don't know if it does, but whether it does or not, I'd guess that you're right about the performance reason.
  • RonnieGunz_RonnieGunz_ Posts: 8Player
    SF Pipeline, SF CSAR, SF Hospital were the best!