June Kill Compilation

Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
Since i finished the video ahead of schedule see no reason to wait for the end of the month.
Funny and exciting moments from last month.Big Thanks to Pillowpantz,BCPull,HailMary.ek,Arkeiro.ek,Bravonator and oVie for the feedback from my previous 2 versions of this video that made this one better.I'm learning more and more editing tricks with each of your ideas and input.
DEV's and other friends had limited access to the final cut couple of days ago,and it's a multiple DEV approved quality product.

Songs used:
Volbeat - Still Counting
Volbeat - Fallen

By popular demand in my previous video topics we got some "guest stars" in this one.
Guest stars in no particular order:
-colts.iog-
-vR.cialone!-
-Hyperlite.iog-
KWonderchild aka.the guy we don't talk about on this forum. aka.my stalker.
{Armada}v!vax
.shhfittyfive-
and many more...

Cameo guests(short screen time):
Eugene. aka. InS[UntitledPP.]
.That_Matt
ESL_Champion_Nos - the only round where he didn't shoot people trough a solid wall using a bug.
.h2o- aka muR... ? , .wn[Trigga] ? who knows,who cares.
and others...

The guest stars were never payed, thats why it looks like they underperformed.
No animals were harmed during the making of this video.
>>>>CLICK TO WATCH<<<<

Comments

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited June 2015
    Let the drama begin!

Edit: Watched it now, really well done. I especially love the choice of music. Also Rogo in it, can't get any better lol.
  • SoldierBobSoldierBob Posts: 76Player
    edited June 2015
    It's a video. You just have to watch it. Any drama should be sorted out in the game, mano o mano :)

I liked. Where do you play? I'd like to introduce you to my shotgun.
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    i like the lowered volume when they start to cry...dont you get drunk from all that whine?

Btw,how about your next one will be a whining compilation? :D
    AAPG is good!
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Good video.. more skilled shots compared to previous installments...

As always though I would like to see more 6v6 maps in the vids ..even though I know it's not your thing.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    I would like to see less HUD... he must be slow at learning the game, still needs training HUD and the feel good hooah animations.

All that skill and still can't design a PRO HUD in settings?

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited June 2015
    Im disappointed you don't have the one where I 1 burst headshotted you with m16 in red on downtown...lame But you managed to show your easy acog kills vs my red dot at range hah. DRAMAA TIME!

EDIT: 1min 22secs in that SAW elcan LMAO come on devs fix this crap, try doing that with an m4 or m16 lol!

You want some solid feedback though...Keep the easy kills out of your videos...Like easy nade kills etc they are boring.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited June 2015
    Im disappointed you don't have the one where I 1 burst headshotted you with m16 in red on downtown...lame But you managed to show your easy acog kills vs my red dot at range hah. DRAMAA TIME!

EDIT: 1min 22secs in that SAW elcan LMAO come on devs fix this crap, try doing that with an m4 or m16 lol!
    i have it,gona send it to you with your 17/16 KD ratio match loosing screenshot.
    edited June 2015
    lmao...oh no I went 17-16 on a SFO server with my 128ping vs your entire team of 200+pingers....LoL! How will I ever get my reputation back!

• SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    Since i finished the video ahead of schedule see no reason to wait for the end of the month.
    Funny and exciting moments from last month.Big Thanks to Pillowpantz,BCPull,HailMary.ek,Arkeiro.ek,Bravonator and oVie for the feedback from my previous 2 versions of this video that made this one better.I'm learning more and more editing tricks with each of your ideas and input.
    DEV's and other friends had limited access to the final cut couple of days ago,and it's a multiple DEV approved quality product.

Songs used:
    Volbeat - Still Counting
    Volbeat - Fallen

By popular demand in my previous video topics we got some "guest stars" in this one.
    Guest stars in no particular order:
    -colts.iog-
    -vR.cialone!-
    -Hyperlite.iog-
    KWonderchild aka.the guy we don't talk about on this forum. aka.my stalker.
    {Armada}v!vax
    .shhfittyfive-
    and many more...

Cameo guests(short screen time):
    Eugene. aka. InS[UntitledPP.]
    .That_Matt
    ESL_Champion_Nos - the only round where he didn't shoot people trough a solid wall using a bug.
    .h2o- aka muR... ? , .wn[Trigga] ? who knows,who cares.
    and others...

The guest stars were never payed, thats why it looks like they underperformed.
    No animals were harmed during the making of this video.
    >>>>CLICK TO WATCH<<<<

What about me?
    edited June 2015

You want some solid feedback though...Keep the easy kills out of your videos...Like easy nade kills etc they are boring.

Those are in with educational purpouse that you happened to die by them is a little bonus,nades,positions, angles i spent time on and worked for to develope and use under any situation,Like the nade in westwing that you never see explode,it actually does behind the wheelchair.I believe BCPull made some educational videos of this sort some time ago about self developed and borrowed magic nades on different maps.That comp players die by them makes them even more valuable.Also getting in a nade to upper planter without getting shot on defense is harder than you think,i know only 2 working nades for that spot,this one is the less risky one.If you didn't notice every of my Kill videos had atleast one of these in them.
  • SOPMODSOPMOD Posts: 230Player
    "This video is not available"
    edited June 2015
    SOPMOD wrote: »
    "This video is not available"
    i'll upload it to a different streaming site,because of the music it might not be available in your country or region,gona send you a pm with the link.

• Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    Yeah send me a link too loooooooooool

edited June 2015

Those are in with educational purpouse that you happened to die by them is a little bonus,nades,positions, angles i spent time on and worked for to develope and use under any situation,Like the nade in westwing that you never see explode,it actually does behind the wheelchair.I believe BCPull made some educational videos of this sort some time ago about self developed and borrowed magic nades on different maps.That comp players die by them makes them even more valuable.Also getting in a nade to upper planter without getting shot on defense is harder than you think,i know only 2 working nades for that spot,this one is the less risky one.If you didn't notice every of my Kill videos had atleast one of these in them.

I am talking about the easy nade kills you had in your video, not good ones, the easy boring ones. The fact that you might of killed me with a grenade has nothing to do with it. I don't remember seeing it in the video, but I did skip through a lot of boring parts. Also U killed me 2 times in your video with your acog one was at a distance the other was through a wood fence. lol

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/537398839947838651/28AC9065FA3B77CD585EB305CF9E5CA0D6743ED4/

What happend here deamon? Can't play when you got 60 ping? Need to have 200+ ping on SFO Server to do well?

edited June 2015

You never killed me with a grenade but ok...and I am talking about the easy nade kills you had in your video, not good ones, the easy boring ones. Also U killed me 2 times in your video with your acog one was at a distance the other was through a wood fence. lol

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/537398839947838651/28AC9065FA3B77CD585EB305CF9E5CA0D6743ED4/

What happend here deamon? Can't play when you got 60 ping? Need to have 200+ ping on SFO Server to do well?
    4:24-4:28,i'm not in the excuse making business,sorry to dissapoint.it is what it is.
  • Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    Where my link bro? I hope you got me in there, or is there an application for a cameo appearance.

I should do this too, get one kill on a great player and make a compilation of it all stating how amazing I am. But seriously I want a link as I love to watch killcomps

edited June 2015
    pm's sent,wait for the quality to go higher as the upload is fresh.maybe watch it in an hour or so.
  • -hyperlite--hyperlite- Posts: 102Player
    I enjoyed that compilation. Definitely improving your quality of cuts and editing for your videos.
    I distinctly remember your kill against me on lower red because I was baffled at how you walked right thru my prefire and 1 bullet to my head. It was nice to see your perspective and how it looked different on your screen then my pov. I wish I would have shadowplayed it to show you my pov.

I enjoyed watching multiple different guns being used throughout the video. I could care less if you use any particular sight, as to me it doesn't matter. It was just nice to see all the guns used.

What I would like to see most in your future videos is to be able to hear all 3 sound environments of your video.
    The music
    Your Teamspeak chatter
    Everyone talking trash in game

When you combine all three its a lot better to watch and enjoy, at least for me.

I know you must have an abundance of trash talk. It is always a good laugh to hear people talking trash and then get wrecked.

Also, for whatever reason the video was very dark. Is there any way to brighten it up when you edit the next one.
    edited June 2015
    yea maybe i overdid the contrast- brightness ratio to make it more sharp in vegas,i'll make the next more bright,thanks for the feedback.
    Solid feedback kind sir, I will take your ideas and thoughts into consideration for my July Compilation!