Has there been a update that i missed. And did it reduce the noise of pin

JoGaryJoGary Posts: 220Player
edited June 2018 in Game Support
Has there been a update that i missed. And did it reduce the noise of pin being pulled from frags?
I thought it was my sound setting that had been changed but then someone who hadn't played in a while messaged me and asked if they had reduced the pin pull sound effect. Have to say I don't like these surprise frags :surprised:

Comments

• }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 673Administrator
    The sounds were fixed on the pins so that If a player on the other side of the map pulled a pin, you as the enemy depending on how far away you are and what walls separating you from the player pulling the pin would be silent or almost silent. However the players near the player on the same team or a Enemy just around the corner would and can still hear the pins being pulled out.

Also you would not be able to play with everyone else in the game if you were not up to date. However sometimes things get messed up. To be sure go to your Steam Library and right click the game AA:PG and go to Properties, Once your there go to Local Files and then hit Verify The Integrity Of Game Files. There are usually 2 files always missing when you do this and they are nothing to worry about.