Admin logging on to a full Server

[EF]=JAY=[EF]=JAY= Posts: 107Player
edited June 7 in Server Support
Hello,

So there were 32 ppl on the server tonight, 24 players + 8 Spectators and i was not one of them.
So i couldn't log on to my own server until i kicked 1 or 2 players through the console.

Since there is no way as far as i know, to autokick spectators after a certain idle time what is the solution here?

Is their an admin command or something to bypass the limit?

Thank you

Steam Name:[EF]=Jay=
[EF] =Elite Fighters=
Server IP:82.255.178.154:7778
b_560_95_1.png

Comments

• }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 619Administrator
    I don't think there is a reserve spot for servers. However it would be a smart idea to bring back being able to sign in to your server as an admin like it used to. If you do sign in threw the control panel as admin it should give a reserved spot push. However they might need to change the ini a bit to enable this and give it a code to enable the reserved spectator spot. This would reduce the amount of players you set for spec however. Instead of 8 it be 7.
  • [EF]=JAY=[EF]=JAY= Posts: 107Player
    I don't think there is a reserve spot for servers. However it would be a smart idea to bring back being able to sign in to your server as an admin like it used to. If you do sign in threw the control panel as admin it should give a reserved spot push. However they might need to change the ini a bit to enable this and give it a code to enable the reserved spectator spot. This would reduce the amount of players you set for spec however. Instead of 8 it be 7.

Yeah that would be usefull and I dont mind losing the 8th spectator spot.
    Also an autokick timer would be very usefull. like after a number of rounds in spectate, wich would be configurable by the server admin, the player is auto kicked.

Steam Name:[EF]=Jay=
    [EF] =Elite Fighters=
    Server IP:82.255.178.154:7778
    b_560_95_1.png
  • }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 619Administrator
    Indeed