PS4 Update Notes (31 MAY 2018)

TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
in PS4
Features
  • Indicator on the UI for profile saving

Fixes
  • Training Mode no longer spawns player as VIP
  • Fixed an issue with party splitting
  • Warmup mode will now enable when all the players on a server belong to the same party
  • Fixed an issue where new players could be selected as the VIP
  • Minor camera fixes
  • Fixed several issues with player profiles and settings (this fixes optics, camos, settings not saving)
The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Comments

• ProDiGy_QuiiKProDiGy_QuiiK Posts: 41Player
    When is the MP7 coming
    Do or do not there is no try ~ Master Yoda
  • AGENT-X_1AGENT-X_1 Posts: 2Player
    Seems like some of these updates are a waste of time only the camos that the deva made works everything else that was earned through challenges still not working
  • lomein07lomein07 Posts: 3Player
    Anyone having connection problems? I'm on the West coast, and since the update I haven't connected to any West servers. In the last 30 minutes I've gotten on a Central and East server. Normally at this time I can connect to 2-3 different West servers/lobbies.
  • Chuck--NorrisChuck--Norris Posts: 2Player
    No Connection Problems here! But its so nice to have the settings be saved now.
    Now we can't wait to visually see our weapon skins in game.

Thanks, AA for the update. One step at a time.
  • LetumOmnisLetumOmnis Posts: 12Player
    I'm sorry to be that guy, but my weapon camos and game settings are not saving. Am I missing something? It's not a huge deal, just curious if I'm missing a step. I have even selecting settings, waited a few.minutes, then exited settings as per previous advice.

Any help would be great. Thanks
  • Rogueagent01Rogueagent01 Posts: 3Player
    Yeah unfortunately the skins still don't work, any idea when that'll be addressed?
  • Blood_Wolf_04Blood_Wolf_04 Posts: 23Player
    AGENT-X_1 wrote: »
    Seems like some of these updates are a waste of time only the camos that the deva made works everything else that was earned through challenges still not working
    Yeah I was wondering about that because I just got the desert skin but just like the other one it wont stay on when I get into battle. (This is for the M4) I've been looking this up for at least a half hour before I finally found support. It's a good game but I want my skins.
  • JohnnyyuuJohnnyyuu Posts: 2Player
    Can't get into any match anymore, just keeps loading and trying to get me in a match that I never get in.
  • HeadHunta69HeadHunta69 Posts: 4Player
    the issue with having to redo your settings has just recently occurred after the patch not before....plus side camos work! which is the only reason i play...but i would like to see more maps and more guns....the maps currently on are stale and have gotten used to the routes and high traffic areas to get easy and high amounts of kills....afraid the challenge is gone for now...thanks :)
  • Ix-M0NTANA-xIIx-M0NTANA-xI Posts: 49Player
    Where are the most recent ps4 update notes?

Are we getting any new maps or guns this month?