This is why M14 should be banned from competition.

.dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player

This is a video I quickly made from 3 matches I played today. In this video you can clearly see how easy it is to handle the m14 with mk4 scope, also you can see how easy it is to spam people with it. Also where is the kick? there is literally no problem for me to re aim after I shoot I can just keep shooting without having to re aim its silly. Until/If the devs change this weapon I see no reason to allow it in competitive play. The only time you see me having trouble to aim is when I am at like 5% hp...Even then it's still pretty easy because I have 21 bullets to keep spamming away. Also some these kills don't need to be in this video but it's too much time to edit them all out. Little Shotgun preview in this video as well...I don't see the need to make a shotgun video because in cqb anybody knows the shotgun is deadly and just about the cheapest way you can get a kill in this game.

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

Comments

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    Beating on randoms in pubs while you're playing with clanmates shows the M14 is overpowered in competition ... how?
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    lol Ill do the same to you in a scrim.

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    lol? I never said I'm better than your team. I just don't think you've presented anything remotely approaching a compelling case. A highlight video showing that you're good just shows that you're good.
  • SoldierBobSoldierBob Posts: 76Player
    edited June 2015
    He's too good for this game, needs ban. Guns are not OP, he is.

The Chuck Norris of AAPG right there. Well done for putting off new players with your skillz :)
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    That training HUD with feel good scoring animation is what really needs to be banned.

Go PRO or stay slow... MIN HUD!! as default! with activity feed B)

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

edited June 2015
    BCPull wrote: »
    lol? I never said I'm better than your team. I just don't think you've presented anything remotely approaching a compelling case. A highlight video showing that you're good just shows that you're good.

Never said you said that alls I said is what I did in the video I would do to you as well in a scrim. If you can't see the flaws of the m14 from my "highlight video" then you should not be judging rulesets for any competitive game. Also I was playing alone for almost all of this.

BCPull wrote: »
    Beating on randoms in pubs while you're playing with clanmates shows the M14 is overpowered in competition ... how?

Also I wouldn't call tFs artaq a random pubber. He and his team are pretty decent overall pubbers.

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited June 2015
    I recently played it in a match and this was the result. I cut off me dying in the end and that was due to the weapon being underpowered obviously. I suggest buffing it.

Jokes aside, you probably need to create your own league if you want to restrict weapons.
    cK^KILL@ wrote: »
    I recently played it in a match and this was the result. I cut off me dying in the end and that was due to the weapon being underpowered obviously. I suggest buffing it.

Jokes aside, you probably need to create your own league if you want to restrict weapons.
    LoL! awesome thanks for video

• omerta`easyomerta`easy Posts: 46Player
    I don't understand what this video is supposed to show. Most people could edit a video like this together in an afternoon with every weapon in the game.

I have not seen the m14 or shotgun make a significant impact on a scrim of match so I don't think either is overpowered. If you honestly believe that you are more valuable to your team when using an m14 than when you have an m4 then I applaud you for you ability, but until many people start using it and having a significant impact on matches I won't see it as overpowered.
    Speaking for EU ESL you have the choice between M14 and M24 so M14 isn't really an option most of the time.
    edited June 2015
    I don't understand what this video is supposed to show. Most people could edit a video like this together in an afternoon with every weapon in the game.

I have not seen the m14 or shotgun make a significant impact on a scrim of match so I don't think either is overpowered. If you honestly believe that you are more valuable to your team when using an m14 than when you have an m4 then I applaud you for you ability, but until many people start using it and having a significant impact on matches I won't see it as overpowered.

Gonna be a while since comp is dead and the size of this community is 0.0002% of the size of csgo and stating a weapon should only be consider overpowered if it makes a diff in a match or scrim is not really valid. A weapon can be OP in a pub but not OP in a match. And I'm not really saying the M14 is over powered...I am saying it is way easier than all the other guns to use...It's too easy.

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Games too easy .

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Games too easy .

Well, maybe yes, but lower skilled players will not be better than higher skilled players anyway.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    edited June 2015
    True, but a none challenging game gets boring and put aside fast. . You can see it happening. .it's why BF comes out with a new version every 6 months.. cheap features get old fast.
    It has nothing to do with them making money lol :blush:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • .dcG-Vortex^.dcG-Vortex^ Posts: 188Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    You can see it happening. .
    Anyone wanna play CS:GO?

TheTots wrote:
    I think this thread has run it's course......
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    ^....
    15546-525.jpg

Didn't you know that "The Duke" needed help getting on his horse every time before the cameras rolled? Which is to say that even good players need help with a OP weapon sometimes. :p
    googley avatar aapg

• TrIn@dOr^SuRTrIn@dOr^SuR Posts: 215Player
    video does not exist