C'mon Guys!!

IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
Been away for a while ( +2yrs maybe?) and the game is still the same? C'mon guys! Where is version 5.0???

Cheers to those still hanging on!
googley avatar aapg

Comments

• L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 700Player
    You've been away for 14 months, they don't update that much in that time span.
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,055Player
    edited May 2018
    Been away for a while ( +2yrs maybe?) and the game is still the same? C'mon guys! Where is version 5.0???

Cheers to those still hanging on!

Apparently the PS4 version has a decent following, so I doubt we'll see AA5 any time soon. AAPG for PC is practically dead though, you're lucky to find more than a few full servers in your region. I think the game's pretty much doing the same numbers that AA3 was doing prior to AAPG's closed beta starting.

Either way, if an AA5 ever does come, it certainly needs to do something different and original. I think one of the bigger priorities is to make the game interesting for streamers. Meaning that the game is fun to watch. That's the best way to get publicity for your game in today's environment. If it doesn't stream well, it won't get popular. Although, some streamers are flaky to work with, so I wouldn't bother with all that. I've heard of companies getting burned by trying to get with streamers to build their game. Not a good way to go. If you're going to go in the direction of getting outside help, it's better to deal with competition players since they'll take things more seriously.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • Hc|CAPTAIN(HUN)Hc|CAPTAIN(HUN) Posts: 108Player
    I think the army does not care abaout streamers. The Devs do what the army tells them and I think they have to work mostly on other things not on AA thats why they cant come up with new content every month. It will never be a AAA game unless the the devs sell the game or go independent of the army. They could run so many ads I guess they should have so much money for that. For some reason it seems like its not a priority to reach millions of players like cod or bf.

Hc|Captain(HUN) -