Admins

THAILANDdaddyTHAILANDdaddy Posts: 12Player
Team, serious question; is there a fix coming to the game for the lag? As of late my soldier is very difficult to control, to the point I can’t play the game. He’s sluggish, like excess play in a steering wheel. I know it’s lag because it doesn’t do it all the time. I like others have good internet. I pay extra because of the gaming. I know AA:PG is a top 5 downloaded game so this may be the issue. I enjoy the game, a lot. I hate to quit playing but it is what it is.

So back to the question. Is there a fix coming? If so, do you have an eta? Also, after the fix, please not before it is there some more content coming? I know many people like others do who would play this game exclusively if new content was coming out regularly. I think you guys built a beast you were not ready for lol awesome game, can’t beat the price either. If money is an issue why not do a kickstarter?

Just rambling because I hate to not play the game but it’s to that point.

Thanks

Comments

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    This is my first lag report in a long time on PS4. Is it all the time, during certain peak times? Are you playing solo or grouping up?
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• THAILANDdaddyTHAILANDdaddy Posts: 12Player
    Playing solo but with people I know. We can never get a group of more than 4 to join a game. Happens all hours of the day. Most recently was right before I made the original message. My player becomes totally unresponsive. He just spins in place then he’s fine for 15-20 seconds then it happens again. I’ve reset all my equipment, had the provider come out and check everything also.
  • EaZy-YoU-rAgEEaZy-YoU-rAgE Posts: 21Player
    edited April 2018
    Since the last update the game has run much smoother only lag ive seen is on. homestead but nowhere near as bad as it was... Tots any timr frame on when to expect the new weapons , and will the scar have a scope ....
  • Toe_Tag_Toe_Tag_ Posts: 18Player
    I can tell you that a friend and I were in a party. We used the PS4 chat instead of the game chat and that spiked our ping to 432.
    We both had to exit the chat and restart the game. Wich brought the ping back to normal.
    There are still a lot of collision issues when 2 players come in close contact. One of the players will abruptly turn to the right for about 2 seconds then the player gains control again.
    I've noticed this more on Alpha side.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    That is very interesting, I will test that on my end and see what I can see.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.